💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think LG7 is finished at this point?

Tinnitus15

Is LG7 finished?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. LG7 being done

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15

With Gaga’s absence nowadays, do you think they’ve already finished the recording of LG7? IMO the lack of teasing kinda confirms it, hope im not wrong :laughga:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Gorehound

At this point I've absolutely no idea. We've been getting garbled mixed signals for ages now. One minute we think the album is finished, then the next we get posts of her writing lyrics in bed etc. Hints of a release this year, then next year...:mark:

I personally hope that all the writing and recording is finished and it's in the final mixing and mastering stage. Because, (depending on its release date), she can hear the final product and decide whether there's any improvements needed without being rushed like ARTPOP. I want this album to be thoroughly perfected this time.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

PartySick

She's always working on albums right up to submission so no, I don't think so.

Not to say she doesn't have enough of a product to release, just that it's definitely still being worked on regardless of what stage of development it's in.

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨
  • Like 1

ModernEcstasy

She has much higher priorities than focusing on her music hobby

• LMAO 7

actorol

praying it wont leak

only praying the stems leak AFTER release because theyre better than upcoming unreleased music leaking imo

Aglaya

Yes, she's DONE with LG7 for sure :vegas:

could mean anything
  • LMAO 2

River

Gaga said that her music is never finsihed, she always creating and editing her songs in her mind.

so by this logic even TF and Red and Blue are not finished

please respect her wishful thoughts as a creative singer-songwriter-pharmaenthusiastic-actress

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 4

Head Empty

Unless she changed her process since last time, it's not finished. All of her solo albums were still being worked on after their respective lead singles were already released.

LadyLuca

Noo she said it herself. but shes working as fast as she can. 

after that  finishing it production and all the background processes will start… dunno how far she is into the album making but i hope it will be done and released 2025 and not later 

Edited by LadyLuca
  • Like 1

Red

Unless it's coming out tomorrow, no. Gaga is notorious for working on her music to the last minute :laughga:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 1

Edonis
59 minutes ago, Head Empty said:

Unless she changed her process since last time, it's not finished. All of her solo albums were still being worked on after their respective lead singles were already released.

Not entirely true. That's true for her older albums (minus The Fame), but Chromatica was submitted at the end of December for the original release date that was in the beginning of April because vinyl pressings take such a long time. 

That being said, I don't think it's entirely done just yet. 

• Like 1

Omar Vela

I think its  1/3 already done, looking for a 2025 release. 

Lucas

Don't think so. She was teasing the album for a few weeks and now she disappeared again...

Vengaboy

haha I can't believe we were expecting this 2 months ago 😭 she really was toying w us