Lucas

"I want your stupid love-love, huh huh huh huh, huh huh huh.."

I will hate this song 'til the end of my days :awkney:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Ivy

Rain on me, tsunami

I hear the thunder coming down

Because tsunami is not rain, and thunder doesn't come down..was she thinking about lighting? It always bothers me :franminervini:

I'm not nothing unless I know I can 

I don't care what y'all say it doesn't make sense :crossed: 

• Like 3

Gorehound

I just wanna be free, I just wanna be me, and I want lost of friends that'll invite me to their parties :alsemanche:

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 5
  • Sad 11
  • Thanks 1

LUCARTPOP
22 minutes ago, River said:

u never got slapped with honey on your pancake and it shows :patrizia:

what would you do if when you ok so he said yes would go? 

• YAAAS 2

PartySick
26 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

Slap honey on a young pancake :triggered:

9 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

I can’t stand ittttt what does it meannnn

Smother 'em if you wanna be bad / slap honey on a young pancake / we know how to make that money

This whole song is basically The Fame but in a chicago trap rap pop fusion with a splash of Paper Gangsta and a touch of Donatella's satire

"We know how to be fake but I'm sick of that sh*t, love/f*ck me right (slap "honey" on her "pancake"), keep it honest, make it real"

Y'all will learn to accept JnD as a bop :partysick:

💚
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Rat Boy
33 minutes ago, The Fame said:

"same DNA, but born this way"

We all have a unique genome, which is literally what makes us each different and special. We dont have the same DNA. This lyric always drives me nuts because its so glaringly inaccurate :smh:

She is speaking to the identical twin community with these lyrics. Please delete your ignorant post. 

Edited by Rat Boy
"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • LMAO 22

LUCARTPOP
Just now, PartySick said:

Smother 'em if you wanna be bad / slap honey on a young pancake / we know how to make that money

This whole song is basically The Fame but in a chicago trap rap pop fusion with a splash of Paper Gangsta and a touch of Donatella's satire

"We know how to be fake but I'm sick of that sh*t, love/f*ck me right (slap "honey" on her "pancake"), keep it honest, make it real"

Y'all will learn to accept JnD as a bop :partysick:

You will never convince me it's that good of a song I'm sorry :ohwell: surely it's an interesting (in a good way) instrumental/production but quality wise, conceptual wise, this is a hot mess.. especially for ARTPOP when it has nothing to do with ARTPOP.

• Thanks 1

PartySick
34 minutes ago, The Fame said:

"same DNA, but born this way"

We all have a unique genome, which is literally what makes us each different and special. We dont have the same DNA. This lyric always drives me nuts because its so glaringly inaccurate :smh:

I've always been more annoyed with the religious bits in that song. It loses a lot of its power for me when it's specifically saying "gays are ok with the christian god" :spin:

Actually, a lot of her religious lyrics take me out of otherwise great songs when I'm in a certain mood :partysick:

"God makes no mistakes"

"Heaven's not ready for you"

"Lord show me the way"

"I've heard from the heavens"

"Your prayers will be answered let god whisper how"

It works as an allusion/metaphor (such as Judas) but when she writes from the perspective of the mythology she actually believes in...why :bradley:

💚
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

PartySick
3 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

You will never convince me it's that good of a song I'm sorry :ohwell: surely it's an interesting (in a good way) instrumental/production but quality wise, conceptual wise, this is a hot mess.. especially for ARTPOP when it has nothing to do with ARTPOP.

Of course it's related to ARTPOP :partysick:

That whole album dances on the line between pretentious fantasy and gritty reality. What's more relevant than a song about genuine vs fake people and relationships?

💚
  • Love 1

GagaGame
36 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

Slap honey on a young pancake :triggered:

How can you hate it. THAT'S GENIUS 

Don't take me too seriously, I am just a monkey
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Gorehound
7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

"I want your stupid love-love, huh huh huh huh, huh huh huh.."

I will hate this song 'til the end of my days :awkney:

omg yes! It's so annoying.

"I want your stupid love-love! Doo

doo

deeE

dooo

do

dou

do

doh

duh

do

oh

uh

oh

ohh"

When I first heard the leak I was sure it was fake, but :bradley:

I'm fine, Ta
  • LMAO 8
  • Thanks 1

Gorehound
7 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

what would you do if when you ok so he said yes would go? 

:mark:

I'm fine, Ta

Poltergeist

I'm not nothing unless I know I can.

So... If you know you can, you're nothing? :triggered:

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 7
  • Thanks 2

Auralegends
1 minute ago, Gorehound said:

omg yes! It's so annoying.

"I want your stupid love-love! Doo

doo

deeE

dooo

do

dou

do

doh

duh

do

oh

uh

oh

ohh"

When I first heard the leak I was sure it was fake, but :bradley:

Same vibes as
"I'm strong out on John Wayne
Dah da di day, do da di dey, da da di day... DELELELE WHOOP"

Edited by Auralegends

Gorehound
1 minute ago, Auralegends said:

Same vibes as
"I'm strong out on John Wayne
Dah da di day, do da di dey, da da di day... DELELELE WHOOP"

Nah it works well on John Wayne. I like what she did there. But Stupid Love just sounds....ironically stupid.

I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1