💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

New Olivia - Taylor Drama

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Taylor Swift‘s new song “imgonnagetyouback” from The Tortured Poets Department is drawing comparisons to Olivia Rodrigo‘s “Get Him Back!” — and many fans are comparing it to their previous conflict with “Cruel Summer” and “Deja Vu.”

On the chorus Swift, 34, sings: “Whether I’m gonna be your wife or / Gonna smash up your bike, I haven’t decided yet / But I’m gonna get you back / Whether I’m gonna curse you out or / Take you back to my house, I haven’t decidĐ”d yet / But I’m gonna get you back.”

It immediately sparked comparisons to Rodrigo’s song, “Get Him Back!” in which the 21-year-old uses similar wordplay. The single, which she debuted in September 2023, features Rodrigo singing in the chorus, “I wanna get him back / I wanna make him really jealous, wanna make him feel bad / Oh, I wanna get him back / ‘Cause then again, I really miss him, and it makes me real sad / Oh, I want sweet revenge.”

Thoughts? 

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/taylor-swifts-imgonnagetyouback-vs-olivia-rodrigos-get-him-back/

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!
  • LMAO 2

PartySick

It's not a very unique song idea and both sets of lyrics are pretty basic lol

It's like drawing a comparison between a bologna sandwich and a ham sandwich, both made on white bread with that horrible plastic looking American cheese and too much mayonnaise to be considered reasonable :laughga:

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁
  • Like 16
  • LMAO 13
  • Thanks 1

Anderson123

Get those songwriting credits and coins Olivia!

Tyler1992
1 hour ago, Anveeroy said:

On the chorus Swift, 34, sings: “Whether I’m gonna be your wife or / Gonna smash up your bike, I haven’t decided yet / But I’m gonna get you back / Whether I’m gonna curse you out or / Take you back to my house, I haven’t decidĐ”d yet / But I’m gonna get you back.”

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
  • LMAO 22

Agunimon

I thought this would be a song called Taylor Drama.

• Like 4

Rat Boy
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

It's like drawing a comparison between a bologna sandwich and a ham sandwich, both made on white bread with that horrible plastic looking American cheese and too much mayonnaise to be considered reasonable :laughga:

Are these song lyrics? Are you a fellow tortured poet??

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 11

River

There's a different

Taylor's is toxic and more violent, very psycho indeed, something pretty common for her to write about, or maybe this is how she behaves in a relationship, no wonder her fans are like that... you also wonder how a 34 years old person writes childish sh-t like that:icant:

Olivia is a wishful thinking of a broken heart, slightly toxic but harmless :gayhat:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

PartySick
24 minutes ago, Rat Boy said:

Are these song lyrics? Are you a fellow tortured poet??

They could be :ladyhaha:

"I loved you like a ham sandwich / turns out it was just bologna / shared all my condiments / you turned out to be a phony"

Hire me, TayTay :gayhat:

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

River
52 minutes ago, PartySick said:

"I loved you like a ham sandwich / turns out it was just bologna / shared all my condiments / you turned out to be a phony"

53 minutes ago, PartySick said:

"You're nothing but a tattooed catfish, lost in the endless sewer ocean, waiting for me to be your bait and catch u on a rainy sunny day while you're playing Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue.":icant:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 6

weed

I mean they both say "get" and "back," that's true.

• Like 1

skaxboy

They both have similarities but out of the two the one I think is better is

AkariGaga
3 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I can’t believe these are lyrics written by a 34 year old.