Katy Perry worked on KP6 with Dr. Luke artist

Teletubby

Featured Posts

GagaGame

Won't be streamming :vegas:

I don't even like her music, so this is a definitive no for 

"I live halfway between reality and fantasy at all times"

Gorehound

Why people still like Katy Perry I’ve no idea. She’s proven time and time again that she’s a clown. Her music is juvenile and she just seems so out of touch, unintelligent and with questionable morals.

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Thanks 4

Trigger
8 hours ago, MessyTop said:

He produced her music, he doesn't own this fierce black woman nor he is responsible for her own talents and skills  
A writer and composer doesn’t own anything to anyone. 
again , I don’t support Dr.Luke but dragging this woman cause she wrote a song for someone is insane. 

Production is the DNA of any song. Without production, it’s just her vocal stem. He not only created the music, but is profiting from it. That man should not be allowed in a studio again and anyone who willingly invites him in after all this is indirectly saying it’s okay to abuse women. Shame.

Edited by Trigger
  • Like 1

wolfga

how disgusting must you be????
FREE KESHA!!!!

Blame it on the doctor He went and took a bite of my heart but it brought me to life

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 1

MelbHawker
12 hours ago, MessyTop said:

He produced her music, he doesn't own this fierce black woman nor he is responsible for her own talents and skills  
A writer and composer doesn’t own anything to anyone. 
again , I don’t support Dr.Luke but dragging this woman cause she wrote a song for someone is insane. 

Thank goodness someone said it.

• Thanks 1

Economy
4 hours ago, Gorehound said:

Why people still like Katy Perry I’ve no idea. She’s proven time and time again that she’s a clown. Her music is juvenile and she just seems so out of touch, unintelligent and with questionable morals.

I mean, have u seen how far and how quickly shes fallen tho?

• Like 1

RAMROD

This part is why she is one trick pony of an artist. Like, instead of expanding her sounds, which might help her taken more seriously as musician, she looks back and thinks of doing what works in her past down to her past looks and imagery too. I guess she is happy enough being known as legacy artist. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gorehound
17 hours ago, Economy said:

I mean, have u seen how far and how quickly shes fallen tho?

what do you mean?

I'm fine, Ta

Economy
5 hours ago, Gorehound said:

what do you mean?

You asked about people liking her. Katy Perry literally had one of the hardest career falls of any major star in our generation. After Chained To The Rythem every single song was one flop after another

Edited by Economy
Typo
  • Thanks 1