Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

J. Cole breaks The Hot 100 all-time record

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

J. Cole’s “7 Minute Drill” falls off the Hot 100, a week after it debuted at No. 6. On the song, he appears to respond to Lamar’s apparent disses directed at himself and Drake in “Like That.” Days after releasing “7 Minute Drill” April 5 on his album Might Delete Later, J. Cole apologized for the its arrival, explaining that it doesn’t “sit right with my spirit,” and the track was removed from the streaming edition of the LP April 12; as of April 22, it is still available on the set’s digital download edition.

The song rewrites the record for the steepest drop off the Hot 100 a week after debuting, surpassing Soko’s viral hit “We Might Be Dead by Tomorrow.” In late March, 2014, "We Might Be Dead by Tomorrow" debuted at #9 on the Billboard Hot 100 and dropped off the following week, making it the highest-charting song that was only on the Hot 100 for one week in the history of the chart.

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

• Teletubby changed the title to J. Cole breaks The Hot 100 all-time record
Agunimon

I'm confused why this is news considering the song was pulled from streaming like a week ago or something.

• Like 1