Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Pitchfork Reviews TTPD, Gave It 6.6

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Anderson123

How I wish this was 13 songs instead of 31. It'd be such a better listening experience. Props to her for being a great songwriter but hope one day she makes an album with 10-12 songs, no bonus tracks no am edition. 

Edit: Now that I remember the standard version of Midnights is 13 songs and I did listen to that but it felt same ish and the only song I ended up listening to after months was Snow On The Beach. I think my main problem right now is that she's been making very long albums with the same people (Antonoff and/or Dessner) that when it's a bunch of tracks they end up sounding like each other. She really needs to try working with new people at some point. Good that Jack is her great friend and she trusts him but yeah.

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 5

ProfessionalClown
49 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

Tbh maximum 4. Hope the reviews show her that she can't put out music just for the bling when she is the biggest pop girl right now

max 4? the swift haters are in full force 

ProfessionalClown

I’m slowly starting to see why we’re one of the most hated fandoms lmao :huntyga:

• Like 4

ALGAYDO
13 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

I’m slowly starting to see why we’re one of the most hated fandoms lmao :huntyga:

Swifties? Yeah definitely one of the most hated fandoms, I fear. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

LadyxGaGa

i hope she doesn’t let this review get her too down. we still have reputation and debut so don’t worry let’s get back into the studio and release something by the end the year 

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Chlorine Sevigny
16 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Bronco

Honestly, i think its a fair score.

I'm sure from a mental processing point it was very carthatic and important to her.

But it didn't all need to be released. And the anthology tracks vastly outshine the majority of the original 16 tracks

Pennywise
2 hours ago, SPARTACUS said:

Cowboy Carter got 8.4 which of course means TTPD will win AOTY. :huntyga:

tbh I'm really not sure if that one is any better :franminervini:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 5

nswain1110

It's a 5... self indulgent, meandering, and it's just not fun to listen to. This is a one and done album for me. I'll return to her once she decides to start making music that's a PLEASURE to listen to again. This was a CHORE to listen to. 

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 3

thisboyisamonster

Feels right to me, maybe a 6 and not 6.6

• Shook 1

SevenWonder

The score is whatever, but I thought the review itself was smart, detailed, and exceedingly fair. 

• Shook 1

Agunimon

I would rank it a 7, so it is close enough. I appreciate that they got the right girlie for the job, though. I thought she had some good points and if you look at her other reviews, it is clear this is her wheelhouse. 

Edited by Agunimon
  • YAAAS 1

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Swifties? Yeah definitely one of the most hated fandoms, I fear. 

nah the toxic ghey little monsters who have to sh!t on everything every other artist does 

Edited by ProfessionalClown
  • Like 7
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

MadArchitect

i hate to read reviews and have to know the artist's private life affairs, thats seals the case and tells me what she has to offer.