đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where's "John Wayne" ?

Starmie25

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
4 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

Maybe she originally wanted to perform it at SB. 

No, never, she released it as a surprise for fans 

JustAnotherGayASMR
8 hours ago, PatrickMonster said:

My boyfriend hates it because he is weirded out by the scene when they run over a dog :messga:

Why have I never noticed that before. shook :what:

5 hours ago, Vengaboy said:

love the song but the video never got me. it felt very disconnected to the rest of the Joanne era. Still a fun video!

At the time I remember wanting her to sing Perfect Illusion with a chorded mic & recreate a little of the music video. JW would have been epic & a guaranteed way to boost the music video's views. Though I do think MR was the right choice, it gave us time to chill a little. A moment for a bit of piano. Plus it was very fitting for the event & the times (with the Trump presidency). Also very in line the event & knowing it's a message the world would have seen & needed then.

Felt like she was taking a few leaves from MJ's SB with the crowd involvement, speech & entrance which was a nice touch. I guess that's a topic for another day though 

After all it's just another gay x https://www.youtube.com/@JustAnotherGayASMR

JustAnotherGayASMR

Looking back at my post I got completely sidetracked with the SB, oops :ladyhaha:

In line with JW the video is epic & it's a shame it wasn't more loved by the GP. Definitely one of her best videos. Acid trip energy & chaos in a way only Gaga could curate, loved it.

Someone mentioned that it felt off key for Joanne but I feel differently. Think it paid homage to her wilder side but we also got these shots as if she was visually acknowledging she was taking a moment away from the Joanne sphere.

lady gaga joanne GIF by Interscope Records

After all it's just another gay x https://www.youtube.com/@JustAnotherGayASMR

Whigney Houstan
9 hours ago, PatrickMonster said:

My boyfriend hates it because he is weirded out by the scene when they run over a dog :messga:

"If I had a nickel for every time Gaga killed a dog, I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice."

• LMAO 1

blackpink

i remember when this video was surprise dropped out of nowhere during superbowl week while i was on vacation in scotland, i was so shook :messga:

• Shook 1

JustTea
10 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

And yes, im aware its her lowest viewed mv to date, but still :bradley:

Joanne(wjaowijdoiwaadajhdufhiuhs) says hi...

KindnessPunk

I always thought the ending of the MV was so interesting. Like Gaga snaps out of her dream and just walks away so casually, signaling the end to the Joanne era (trilogy with PI, MR, and JW) 

And now that I think about it, the Chromatica era is somewhat similar with its own 3 music videos, and the final one being 911 where Gaga "wakes up" from her accident, almost like all of Chromatica was a dream...

• YAAAS 1

RochestrMonstr

It does annoy me when people say it “flopped” or whatever, when it was never even a single. How would anyone outside the fan base even know about it?

Same with Joanne’s video (although at least that one won a Grammy and avenged MR for the previous year).