Brit Smith will drop an EP on May 17th

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
1 minute ago, River said:

snow white cosplay GIF

your taxi is here
fmth.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • YAAAS 1

River
Just now, Teletubby said:

your taxi is here
fmth.jpg

taylor-swift-crazy.gif

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DrKindnessKunt1999
10 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Um her label definitely set her up by releasing provocative . The verse and pre chorus on this is awesome.

EXACTLY! I remember thinking that she looked too much like Shakira/Britney when my gym used to overplay the Provocative music video back in 2013 when I was like 13. No shade to Brit, because it wasn’t her fault. Her label screwed her over. 

Karma would have been a better choice because she looks and sounds like Brit Smith in the video, and not like anyone else. 

Edited by DrKindnessKunt1999
  • Like 2

Teletubby
21 minutes ago, River said:

taylor-swift-crazy.gif

TS.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 1

Earthling

Here for the comeback. Also gagged at her “setting the record straight” :laughga:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

DrKindnessKunt1999
2 hours ago, YuriG said:

I don't want to be rude but is she a new artist? 

Yes and no. Brit Smith released solo music in the late 2000s (Better than Her, Provocative), but the music didn’t do well. That resulted in Smith shelving other songs that she worked on and leaving the music business.

11 years later reality star/Nickelodeon actor JoJo Siwa released “Karma” which happens to be a song that Smith sang when she was trying to make it as a pop star, but was never released. Someone posted Brit Smith’s version on YouTube giving Smith new attention.  Smith is taking advantage of the new attention and releasing her shelved music as an EP. 

• Thanks 1

LateToCult

How did they get Betty White in the music video for provocative? :air:

POPANEINONEONE

Yay

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE! NOW TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS S**T!