Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor’s ‘TTPD’ Sells 1.4 Million Pure 1st Day

SlayMeToVenus

Featured Posts

weed

Taylor the Music Industry Swift! Queen of carrying pure sales on her back

She's her own economy at this point, a small country's GDP.

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

DitaDolla

that’s insane

I wonder what is going on behind the scenes:madge:

Rahrahbitchson

Yo Taylor im really happy for you, but as a famous jealous bitter icon once said:

giphy-17.gif

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 22

elijahfan

Given all the versions that she pulled and the amount of fans she has, any less would've been worrying.

• Like 5
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 4

Red

I’d pay to see the numbers from the standard version only

Edited by Red
If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 4

robbiemalik
17 minutes ago, DitaDolla said:

that’s insane

I wonder what is going on behind the scenes:madge:

31 remix tracks with 6 different vinyls coming mid week :vegas:

• LMAO 3

LadyxGaGa

omg that’s is so amazing. thanks y’all for everyone who bought it. pls if u can try to buy it for someone who needs a pick me up and doesn’t want to feel alone 

• LMAO 1

DitaDolla
43 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

as a famous jealous bitter icon once said

now that’s rude:queenga:

• LMAO 3

Leoj305

1.4 million in just the US in a day 🙂 , 2 million week 1 is honestly low balling it. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Versace

Please let’s not act a fool again GGD. Enough with the “OMG how”, “OMG something is rigged”, “OMG it’s because of multiple versions”. You can not like her but really we gonna play the surprised pikachu face card over and over when this is her 6th album with similar stats (while the others were not far behind). An album can not be great in anyone’s opinion and still sell well? You guys know that right. 

• Like 11
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

elijahfan
2 hours ago, Versace said:

Please let’s not act a fool again GGD. Enough with the “OMG how”, “OMG something is rigged”, “OMG it’s because of multiple versions”. You can not like her but really we gonna play the surprised pikachu face card over and over when this is her 6th album with similar stats (while the others were not far behind). An album can not be great in anyone’s opinion and still sell well? You guys know that right. 

I'm not a hater, I'm literally seeing her next month. But you'll have to admit that a faithful fanbase and several versions of the album certainly did some kind of trick. These are outstanding numbers in 2024, but let's also keep it real for a minute.

• Thanks 4

NATAH

i mean obviously, she used shameless FOMO tactics to bleed her fans dry

one day icarus will fly too close to the sun

mother, what must i do?

Economy
3 hours ago, Versace said:

Its impressive for any artist no matter what tricks they may use, that is true.

If Gaga put out 6 different versions and used simmioar tactics she still wouldnt hit Taylors Numbers at this point in her career.

That said, it is still partially inflated for said reasons. Its still impressive, but inflated

• Like 2

Schizophonic

I really dont like those several editions of vinyl tactics at all. But to be honest… after nuotec, haus labs, dom peringon… (list goes on) i‘m pretty sure gagas next album will have crazy amount of editions. I hope she makes them worth buying. 

• Like 1