❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars [season 9] – starts May 17

bionic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Thought a thread that was NOT about season 16 would be safe :messga: Really need to stop browsing anything Drag Race related before being up-to-date.

I hate the Internet, it has ruined competition shows for me. I've been spoiled along the way the last few seasons :messga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Sad 1

elijahfan
4 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I hate the Internet, it has ruined competition shows for me. I've been spoiled along the way the last few seasons :messga:

Kinda sad when people think their opinion sharing is more important than not spoiling things for others :oops:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Thought a thread that was NOT about season 16 would be safe :messga: Really need to stop browsing anything Drag Race related before being up-to-date.

Babe, this was the tail end of the season 16 thread (where the result of S16 had already been spoiled multiple times) that just got turned into the AS9 thread. Not my fault that someone moved that comment into this thread. 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 6

HelloHangoverz
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

Kinda sad when people think their opinion sharing is more important than not spoiling things for others :oops:

Well like you said girl, stop browsing stuff related to your show if you haven't finished it. Internet 101

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 4

AMRer

The rumored list is quite underwelming, but will root for the one from season 1. She is stunning

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

bionic
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Babe, this was the tail end of the season 16 thread (where the result of S16 had already been spoiled multiple times) that just got turned into the AS9 thread. Not my fault that someone moved that comment into this thread. 

oh no actually i created this thread fresh when it was first announced during the finale. the two were always separate lol

if someone moved ur comment into this thread it wasnt me

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 1

bionic

The cast reveal will be on May 9 on the new Sherri show

buy bionic

Luke78619
18 minutes ago, bionic said:

The cast reveal will be on May 9 on the new Sherri show

Cast reveal one week before it airs? Is that normal? :messga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Levine

Let's goooooooo! I love the rumored cast expecially one overrated runner up who I can't wait to see how she'll perform this time.

bionic
8 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Cast reveal one week before it airs? Is that normal? :messga:

I think usually its about 3/4 weeks ahead. It could just be that the Sherri show is just their first public appearance and the reveal/meet the queens will be earlier and the media reports are just not explaining themselves well

buy bionic
  • Like 1

CyanDante

Seeing the cast list, maybe its finally time to not renew my wowpresents+ subscription :enigma:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • Shook 1

elijahfan
3 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Well like you said girl, stop browsing stuff related to your show if you haven't finished it. Internet 101

As I mentioned, the thread wasn’t even about this season, but whatever. The spoiler tag exists for a reason, is all I’m saying. It was morning in Europe, there should be at least a 24 hour tolerance before openly discussing spoilers with no warning.

Edited by elijahfan

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

As I mentioned, the thread wasn’t even about this season, but whatever. The spoiler tag exists for a reason, is all I’m saying. It was morning in Europe, there should be at least a 24 hour tolerance before openly discussing spoilers with no warning.

And as I mentioned, the comment was moved to this thread without my knowledge. 

• Like 1

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

And as I mentioned, the comment was moved to this thread without my knowledge. 

I guess this will remain a GGD mystery.

• Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, elijahfan said:

I guess this will remain a GGD mystery.

Not sure what that’s supposed to mean, but enjoy assuming the worst of others, I guess :vegas:

• LMAO 1