💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars [season 9] – starts May 17

bionic

Featured Posts

phantasmas
1 hour ago, Levine said:

I'm bored. Let's do a dream but REALISTIC cast for All Stars 10 (realistic means no Willam or Courtney Act, they will never do it) (no all winners 2). 
Let's start with 10 queens.

hear me out...

- Jade Jolie
- Dida Ritz
- Laganja Estranja
- April Carrion
- Aja Miyake Mugler
- Shuga Cain
- Widow Von'Du
- Olivia Lux Mugler
- Jasmine Kennedie
- Luxx Noir London 

...the sassiness, the clapbacks, the shade that could be thrown! tv gold, mawma!!

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

bionic
1 hour ago, Levine said:

I'm bored. Let's do a dream but REALISTIC cast for All Stars 10 (realistic means no Willam or Courtney Act, they will never do it) (no all winners 2). 

1. Detox (I know, but I need to see her again)

2. Plane Jane

3. Sapphira 

4. Gigi Goode

5. Crystal Methyd

6. Peppermint

7. Asia O'hara

8. Denali

9. Luxxx Noir London

10. Marina Summers

way too many frontrunners for one season omg

buy bionic
  • Like 1

Stephen
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Levine said:

as a producer here's mine :partysick:

Bosco (14)
Coco Montrese (5, AS2)
Daya Betty (14)
Derrick Barry (8, AS5)
Detox (5, AS2)
Jasmine Kennedie (14)
Loosey LaDuca (15)
Luxx Noir London (15)
Plasma (16)
Salina EsTitties (15)

My cast is based primarily on creating drama, but also my guesses for who might actually be on All Stars in season 10 or 11.

Only Plasma from season 16 because there's usually only 1 queen from the most recent season (think Aja, Jan) and I think Plasma would be the first to say yes because she's eager to prove herself, and also her storyline was cut short so there's a possible arc already.

From season 14, Daya and Jasmine have old drama that could be reignited. Also Bosco from that season because I personally think she has a lot of unseen potential and she's on the RPDR Live Untucked series right now.

Coco Montrese and Derrick are also on that show right now. All these Vegas queens could come with their own drama, or form alliances, or betray each other... :omg: and Derrick is just iconic and fans want him back.

Detox is a legend and recently teased her interest in returning. She and Coco did both their seasons together and Coco needs to redeem herself from AS2.

Loosey and Luxx from season 15 because they're mortal enemies. But also both are very strong and could kill the competition, I think they're both hungry to cement their legacy. And Salina from that season because she's the cringe queen, she brings chaotic energy and we need a few weaker queens just to be real.

Also Coco and Jasmine are two of the best lip syncers ever we would be blessed.

ALSO I'm trying to pit similar queens against each other, Like Loosey vs Plasma for a Rusical episode, Bosco vs Daya vs Detox vs Luxx for a ball challenge.... Coco vs Jasmine as the final 2 in a Lalaparuza, Coco vs Derrick for celeb impressions maybe? So much potential here.

My intended top 3 would be Coco, Detox and Luxx. It would be interesting to see who makes it to the end.

Edited by Stephen
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

phantasmas

Official Trailer is out!!:party:

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

HotLikeMexico
Posted (edited)

I hate that all these fan/dream casts mainly include queens from like the last two seasons. Show the older queens some love too. 

Edited by HotLikeMexico
  • Love 1

Ladle Ghoulash
7 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

It feels too early to have someone from this season in AS + mostly because of them being Top 3 in the season. I could see one of them and maybe Mirage since she was a fan fave? Or Megami after the great reception she had.

Nah, Katya was on AS2 immediately after her season (and plenty of others have done AS with a pretty quick turnaround). 

Ladle Ghoulash
5 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

I hate that all these fan/dream casts mainly include queens from like the last two seasons. Show the older queens some love too. 

I mean, tbf, most of the older queens have already done it lol. 

• Thanks 2

Ladle Ghoulash
5 hours ago, bionic said:

way too many frontrunners for one season omg

Eh, if it were a non-elim season, having that many front runners would be iconic 

• YAAAS 1

Levine
47 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

Official Trailer is out!!:party:

It looks like a 0 drama season but with amazing fashion and performances. Kinda like that

• Like 2

Ultimecia

OK this cast is growing on me, this is looking good!

I can't wait for the fashion!

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1

weed
8 minutes ago, Levine said:

It looks like a 0 drama season but with amazing fashion and performances. Kinda like that

Alleged (old) rumor about ~3 queens agreeing to always block this one queen :ohwell: but that’s the only drama I can think of 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

HotLikeMexico
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I mean, tbf, most of the older queens have already done it lol. 

Nah, there are still so many that haven’t even been given a chance. I feel like with newer seasons, anybody can just get on. 

Edited by HotLikeMexico

weed

I use current drag race threads to talk about anything drag race related so,

Plane just announced a May tour and I was like mama come to NC and she replied (to only me, thank you) and if she actually comes... omg.. I'm gonna die. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

Luke78619
5 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Seems like a lot of the older queens aren’t getting the call to come back, remember seeing how Dida Ritz said she hasn’t been offered yet but she’s on my wish list to return at some point. 

I agree with your point, I also think it’s a tad boring if it’s all or majority of queens from the most recent seasons, who were on the show within the last 2-3 years. I want queens to grow properly and there to be DEMAND for them to return

i weren’t all that excited to see Jorgeous on this cast, but especially after seeing how her makeup has changed so much in the past year alone, but seems like she did AS9 before the makeup change so we won’t get to see it.

also think if All Stars was once every two years then the casts would be better and we won’t just have queens from the most recent seasons come back 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1

phantasmas

AS9 Queens Out in Washington D.C. 

angeria-paris-vanmicheals-and-roxxxy-and

angeria-paris-vanmicheals-and-nina-west.

rupaul-s-drag-race-all-stars-9-cast-in-w

rupaul-s-drag-race-all-stars-9-cast-in-w

• YAAAS 1