💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

I won some Gaga/Tony memorabilia!

Concertaholic

Featured Posts

Concertaholic

So Tony’s estate auction was today and I won this historic photo set of President Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Gaga, Tony and his wife Susan that was personally signed by President Obama thanking Tony for his performance with Gaga at Obama’s inauguration ball in 2013! It also has the official White House disclaimer on the back with the time stamp and photography credit for famed White House photographer, Pete Souza. My two loves are Gaga and politics so this is the perfect fusion of both! :kara:

IMG-4984.jpg
IMG-4986.jpg
IMG-4988.jpg

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 11
  • Love 11
  • Shook 3

Nite

Congrats! Lovely to see the memories in good hands that'll cherish them

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Westerosi

Gaga looks so pretty here. 😭 She must have been so happy.

Congratulations on out-bidding the rest! 😁 It may have cost a penny but it's literally priceless. :heart:

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Concertaholic
1 hour ago, HausOfMark said:

2600?! oh you rich rich.

I don’t normally splurge on material things like this, however, when I thought about it, thousands of people across America are spending this much to grab a pair of tickets to see Taylor Swift for a few hours, whereas I can hang this on my wall anywhere I go and it will bring me joy every night when I look at it for the rest of my life :heart:

• Love 5

TimotheeChalamet
41 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

thousands of people across America are spending this much to grab a pair of tickets to see Taylor Swift for a few hours

Good point

• Love 1

HelloHangoverz
42 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

I don’t normally splurge on material things like this, however, when I thought about it, thousands of people across America are spending this much to grab a pair of tickets to see Taylor Swift for a few hours, whereas I can hang this on my wall anywhere I go and it will bring me joy every night when I look at it for the rest of my life :heart:

It might even appreciate in value!

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • YAAAS 1

nexus

Congratulations! It seems that’s a lot of the Gaga related stuff sold for a lot more than they were estimating.

I find it kinda sad though that his family were willing to sell a lot of his awards though, things like lifetime achievement awards from the Grammys

• Sad 1

ImMatt

This is AMAZING!! :tony:Congratulations. What are your plans with it? Are you going to frame it and put it on the wall or keep it safely in a drawer?