💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ARTPOP Act II & BTW Stems prob leaking soon

Anderson123

Featured Posts

starcell
1 hour ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I will never understand this weird fan theory that the tracks that make up ACT II don’t exist lmao 

It’s not that they don’t exist. Maybe the leak could happen, but I highly doubt it’s in any sort of polished phase. It’s the idea that a proper track listing was mastered and made into a literal, fully conceptualized Act II that was ready to go and went beyond the idea of making a part 2 using ARTPOP rejects. And SOME people keep asking for her team to simply drop it, as if it’s a thing that can be easily dropped right now. Yes, some of these songs exist, but I’m willing to bet a lot of them were never fully polished/mastered and/or simply not good enough to see the light of day. From interviews, he said that there was enough material to make multiple records, they had the idea of a part 2, it just didn’t happen. Personally, I think Gaga spoke too much publicly (even though she hardly spoke about it) about making an Act II before they even had time to sit down to actually choose and curate these unreleased tracks and actually do it…any sort of leaks that happen I just simply view it as unreleased, unfinished, or rejected ARTPOP songs, not act II songs.

From an interview with djws:

As far as you were involved, Act II wasn't a concrete project formed with a track list or anything? People assume it was a project ready to go.

No. I want you take this with a grain of salt: It was a long time ago, and I don't work for Interscope. I'm not privy to the behind-the-scenes work, but, to my knowledge, there wasn't another record ready to release right away. It was either going to be enough records to be two records or enough for one, and it turned out to be one.

Edited by starcell
  • Like 6

PlastiscGuy

Can we finally get Princess Die? Farhan teased it before he disappeared :triggered:

PG.
  • YAAAS 1

Anderson123
On 4/20/2024 at 1:08 PM, starcell said:

As far as you were involved, Act II wasn't a concrete project formed with a track list or anything? People assume it was a project ready to go.

No. I want you take this with a grain of salt: It was a long time ago, and I don't work for Interscope. I'm not privy to the behind-the-scenes work, but, to my knowledge, there wasn't another record ready to release right away. It was either going to be enough records to be two records or enough for one, and it turned out to be one.

I don't think there was an ARTPOP Act II official tracklist, cover, pictures, planned singles etc. but Gaga definitely wanted this to happen and tried to fight for it and maybe Interscope just wanted to focus on the album we got. There's for sure enough material that she used to play to her friends probably in the Brooklyn Nights type of unfinished demo stages but still cool songs to hear.

• Like 3

DanceInTheDark
On 4/21/2024 at 12:06 AM, PlastiscGuy said:

Can we finally get Princess Die? Farhan teased it before he disappeared :triggered:

No, this person is lying.

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights
  • Sad 1

Quentin
46 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

probably in the Brooklyn Nights type of unfinished demo stages but still cool songs to hear

Brooklyn Nights is more than cool :vegas:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • Love 1

olive specter
On 4/20/2024 at 10:08 PM, starcell said:

It’s not that they don’t exist. Maybe the leak could happen, but I highly doubt it’s in any sort of polished phase. It’s the idea that a proper track listing was mastered and made into a literal, fully conceptualized Act II that was ready to go and went beyond the idea of making a part 2 using ARTPOP rejects. And SOME people keep asking for her team to simply drop it, as if it’s a thing that can be easily dropped right now. Yes, some of these songs exist, but I’m willing to bet a lot of them were never fully polished/mastered and/or simply not good enough to see the light of day. From interviews, he said that there was enough material to make multiple records, they had the idea of a part 2, it just didn’t happen. Personally, I think Gaga spoke too much publicly (even though she hardly spoke about it) about making an Act II before they even had time to sit down to actually choose and curate these unreleased tracks and actually do it…any sort of leaks that happen I just simply view it as unreleased, unfinished, or rejected ARTPOP songs, not act II songs.

i think it's obvious that there was no act ii as far as artwork, final tracklist etc.

but djws said:

"I hadn't listened to ARTPOP in three years before this all happened… I pulled my ARTPOP computer back out and listened to it, and there are 40 songs on there that are done or in the phases of being done"

so it's not just a bunch of demos. at least some songs are finished.

also, people were asking her to just drop it, because most of us expected it to be (if anything) a bonus disc for the 10th anniversary, not a whole new proper era/album

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1

Anderson123
19 hours ago, NATAH said:

so nothing?

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

Nope. I guess it was a Perfect Illusion. :emma:

• LMAO 2

Starmie25
15 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

• LMAO 1

The Walking Slay
32 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

wait so that rumor was fake?

Anderson123
8 minutes ago, The Walking Slay said:

wait so that rumor was fake?

It seems the only thing that leaked that day was Gaga recording ARTPOP the song.

• Sad 2

Dayman

New snippet that’s a stem edit of ARTPOP just dropped. Not posting a link, because it’s kinda a grey area between it being a leak and a remix/edit situation. But it’s made using backing vocals and instrumental stems.

• Shook 1

Mr Ricky
3 minutes ago, Dayman said:

New snippet that’s a stem edit of ARTPOP just dropped. Not posting a link, because it’s kinda a grey area between it being a leak and a remix/edit situation. But it’s made using backing vocals and instrumental stems.

Im just hoping everything leaks at this point :deadbanana:

Crossfit
  • YAAAS 1