šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

The Tortured Poet's Department - OUT NOW

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

Anderson123
13 minutes ago, tyler k said:

i have zero interest in diving into the 2nd part lol I but I must so I can effectively speak about itĀ 

A lot of people here have said that the second part is better which are the Aaron Dessner tracks.

gumzy3000

I finally finished listening to the whole album and I found it really boring. The second part is even more of a snooze fest for me. The only songs I truly liked are Fortnight, So Long London, I Can Do It With a Broken Heart, and the Smallest Man Who Ever Lived.Ā 

What made me a swiftie growing up was her ability to connect relatable lyrics with interesting sounds. She had an amazing run until Folklore, but everything after started to sound the same with occasional sprinkles of creativity. Her music is no longer fun, its just plain jane boring.Ā :coffee:

trolly troll troll
  • Love 1

Bronco
1 hour ago, lavender blonde said:

I also find it disgusting that she outted Matty Healy as bisexual (he never confirmed it himself) and said that he relapsed even though in fall 2023 he stated in interview that he's clean and hasn't been doing drugs for 5 years. I think revealing such information about someone's private life and health is really awfull...

I don't think anyone who saw his behaviour in 2023 believed his sobriety claim though....Ā 

Fully agree outing is bad. I also don't have empathy for a white man who uses misogynistic racism as a PR stunt.

Cody James
9 hours ago, doesshetho said:

Was really wanting to go into this with an open mind but it's just more of the same angsty, over-dramatic lyricism half spoken/sung over the music. Where's the artistic growth? Where's her new POV on her life? It really feels like she's rehashing old emotional trauma and milking it for all it's worth. This juvenile, petty, over-dramatic vibe from a 34-year old woman is not it, like please go through some therapy and come out a more well-rounded person girlie plzĀ :toofunny:

Maybe you can tweet her the name of your therapist since you claim to know just what she needs.Ā 

Teletubby
1 hour ago, gabeoz said:

She has already broken her one day streaming record with 6 hours left

https://x.com/spotify/status/1781444540999831575?s=46&t=E7Ca8cTsufepsP5IeEY4Yg

spotify tracking day ends in 30 minutes

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Anderson123

I wish she'd have waited a bit to release the Anthology version just to get a bit more used to the first chunk of songs and understand the story she's trying to tell. At this point they're just doing it for the numbers, record breaks and just the "shock" of doing these gimmicks. I can just picture her desperately trying to pick the 31 songs just because 13 is her lucky number backwards and so many of them sound out of place or the same song / tone of her voice over and over again.

• Thanks 1

rem beauty
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

I wish she'd have waited a bit to release the Anthology version just to get a bit more used to the first chunk of songs and understand the story she's trying to tell. At this point they're just doing it for the numbers, record breaks and just the "shock" of doing these gimmicks. I can just picture her desperately trying to pick the 31 songs just because 13 is her lucky number backwards and so many of them sound out of place or the same song / tone of her voice over and over again.

This!!Ā :applause:

š“š“·š“°š“®š“µ š““š“¾š“¼š“½ ā‚ŠĖšāŠ¹ą±Øą§Ž ā‚ŠĖšāŠ¹
  • Love 1

Future Lovers
1 hour ago, llemesm said:

what does this album has that her previous work doesn't?

Itā€™s quite bit more uncensored about what sheā€™s really thinking than ever before. She usually has a tendency to dress her thoughts in a way that doesnā€™t give too much away and she pulls back just short of really getting into the meat and potatoes of what sheā€™s thinking.Ā 

But on this album, itā€™s almost at times uncomfortably unrestrained. She is really not censoring herself at all or pulling back from being honest with her thoughts even if theyā€™re messy.Ā 

For all the accusing she gets of having a victim complex too she spends large swaths of the album picking out her own faults and explaining what blame she has in the scenarios sheā€™s singing about.Ā 

Really more than any of her other work, sheā€™s kinda just letting it all out as it is without any sort of fancy window dressing to make it more digestible. Itā€™s really, brutally, almost uncomfortably naked.Ā 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Grace

I think the biggest mistake of the entire project is surprise dropping another 15 songs to make the thing a 31 song slog.Ā  Listening to it all in one sitting only highlights how samey the song writing, production and melodies are.Ā Ā  I can't say I dislike it or anything, but it's got nothing for me to latch onto and repeat.Ā  I can't imagine listening to a single song out of the context of the project.Ā 

What annoys me is how this thing is going to be handed so many awards and **** because she's Taylor, and she's definitely one of the weakest main pop girl releases in 2024 so far.Ā  Ari brought some pleasant bops, Beyonce brought a better project and body of work.Ā  Who knows what Billie is coming with, but her track record speaks for itself.Ā  The only thing keeping me from calling it the weakest album of 2024 to me so far is just how disappointing Dua's singles have been which leave barely any room for her project to be good.Ā  I feel like this isn't the year to come in half-cocked with the quality of releases we've been getting and that's what I feel Taylor did here.

• Like 3

Rat Boy

So is Kim K Taylor Swiftā€™s Becky with the Good Hair? :oprah:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Roughhouse Dandy
6 hours ago, lavender blonde said:

I also find it disgusting that she outted Matty Healy as bisexual

Omg how did she do that? Details please

This is my Hannah Montanaā„¢ļø lipgloss.

Chesescake

I don't know what to say.

I like track 8 to 11 I guess.

FrederickSpears

I really love the album HOWEVER her music is starting to all sound the same??? It's starting to get very stale and boring. She needs to go full pop again like 1989... I'm starting to get bored ngl.