Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

The Tortured Poets Department Leaks

HelloHangoverz

Featured Posts

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

wait nvm the ones i heard are fake which makes SO MUCH more sense now lmao 

🎶 Never made it clear, I never made it right. I’ve been waiting here, going on a fortnight.

TWO WEEKS TO THE DAY 🎶 🗣️

The TikTok AI song grew on me. I’m sad it wasn’t actually on the album. :messga:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Chesescake

This thread is like a shietting parade wtf 😭

• LMAO 2

LadyxGaGa
29 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Are you talking about the AI one on Twitter that's like "slurp that d*** til it c**" over and over :icant:

YESSSSSS I WAS LIKE OMG 

• LMAO 6

Thomas P

I’m a huge Taylor fan, but I’m gonna refrain from listening til it’s released. Y’all are making me a little scared for its quality lol. 

My AOTY rn is obviously Cowboy Carter, so how does it compare to that to those who enjoy it?

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Aren

Sounds like a mix of Midnights + Folklore with a sprinkle of Lover. Her fans will it eat up, which is what matters.

thatarizonasky

I refuse to believe these leaks are real. These are legit AI-generated lyrics omg

ChicaSkas

ok I found it and this stuff is SAD AS FCK.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

My AOTY rn is obviously Cowboy Carter, so how does it compare to that 

That's an unfair question :icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Anderson123

I've only listened to half the album and it really does sound like a mix of Midnights and Lover with a tiny bit of Folklore/Evermore in there. There's way too many negative comments here, I think just from my first listen I like it more than Midnights. The fans are gonna enjoy this SO much.

Ever since she announced the album cover and we got some text about it I always thought this would be a Midnights/Folklore type of album with some type of Lana piano/vocal influence in there and I think it has a bit of that in there.

• Like 3

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

I've only listened to half the album and it really does sound like a mix of Midnights and Lover with a tiny bit of Folklore/Evermore in there. There's way too many negative comments here, I think just from my first listen I like it more than Midnights. The fans are gonna enjoy this SO much.

Ever since she announced the album cover and we got some text about it I always thought this would be a Midnights/Folklore type of album with some type of Lana piano/vocal influence in there and I think it has a bit of that in there.

maybe it's because I'm only 4 songs in but it seems sad.

I was surprised at the Patti Smith reference!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Chromatography
4 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

GLZOcAFaAAEpszj?format=jpg&name=900x900

this is ****ing laughable. god damn, so cringe. this is a sixth grader writing poetry 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

Anderson123
1 hour ago, ChicaSkas said:

maybe it's because I'm only 4 songs in but it seems sad.

I was surprised at the Patti Smith reference!

I only listened to Tracks 1-8. Maybe I'll give it a full listen this weekend. My main problem with Taylor's music is that she makes such long albums since Lover. I'd probably enjoy them more if they were 12-13 tracks but I guess the hardcore fans do enjoy this that the more the better. I completely understand that, I'd love long Gaga albums too.

As of right now, Poets is ok but a bit same ish, same feeling I had with Midnights. These long albums have way too many tracks that by the time I finish it I don't even remember what the first couple sounded like or the middle ones, or don't pay attention to some of them because it's been like 45 minutes now of the same vocals / instrumentals.

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 3

Plastic Flower
21 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

I’m a huge Taylor fan, but I’m gonna refrain from listening til it’s released. Y’all are making me a little scared for its quality lol. 

My AOTY rn is obviously Cowboy Carter, so how does it compare to that to those who enjoy it?

It doesn't come close to the incredible project that is Cowboy Carter imo. I've listened to TTPD again and it was a little better the second time. 

Drop it
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hieronymus

A bunch of lyrics are such clunkers. I wonder if revisiting her early work for so long has put her in an adolescent state of mind.

Also.... is some of this about Matty Healy? And Fresh Out the Slammer possibly inspired by Gypsy Rose Blanchard, at least in theme?

Also also, you'd think having such an eventful last few years would make the album sound more exciting or dramatic... it really is a snoozefest.

• Like 1

Rat Boy
1 hour ago, LadyxGaGa said:

like the post malone one i heard was rly like raunchy?? is the best word i can describe and like 1. surprised she was writing those kind of lyrics and 2. the direction is such a SWIFT change 

1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Are you talking about the AI one on Twitter that's like "slurp that d*** til it c**" over and over :icant:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 8

• HausOfMark locked this topic