Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joanne Trattoria's IG live

Modern Ecstasy2

Featured Posts

PMM

can someone make a complication of the best bits from live ? i ain't watching it 

I Am a Joke
  • LMAO 4

Modern Ecstasy2
12 minutes ago, PMM said:

can someone make a complication of the best bits from live ? i ain't watching it 

lol he took it down this morning and none of the streams are available anymore. I’m pretty sure like 95% of the footage was just boring restaurant stuff, except for that wild convo I randomly happened to catch :wtfga:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Thanks 1

starcell
3 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

lol he took it down this morning and none of the streams are available anymore. I’m pretty sure like 95% of the footage was just boring restaurant stuff, except for that wild convo I randomly happened to catch :wtfga:

Idk why but this link works for me https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1lDxLPaAbdoxm

• Shook 2

Agunimon
On 4/17/2024 at 4:30 PM, Lampost said:

They're streaming live again right now through Joe's twitter page.

Fox News will not be happy when they see this from their political correspondent, the owner of an Italian restaurant in New York.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4

Helxig
8 hours ago, starcell said:

Idk why but this link works for me https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1lDxLPaAbdoxm

OH KAY.. I did not realise they were like hidden camera/security camera style. I pictured just an iphone on a stand at the front desk. This feels so creepy and voyeuristic to watch. Especially knowing these people don't know they're being watched and didn't give permission. So weird

Edit: I just skipped through and they leave their music blasting all night after they lock up :bear: so I'm guessing it just plays 24/7. Wasteful

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

starcell
3 hours ago, Helxig said:

OH KAY.. I did not realise they were like hidden camera/security camera style. I pictured just an iphone on a stand at the front desk. This feels so creepy and voyeuristic to watch. Especially knowing these people don't know they're being watched and didn't give permission. So weird

Edit: I just skipped through and they leave their music blasting all night after they lock up :bear: so I'm guessing it just plays 24/7. Wasteful

YEAH the music thing was so confusing lol

• Like 2

BornAsUnic0rn

I expected some live-action Ratatouille kinda sh*t, but whaaat? Also if the livestream is this audible, this is so insane. Dangerous for everyone in front of it, the information that could get out there, privacy?

• Thanks 2

Modern Ecstasy2
9 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

I expected some live-action Ratatouille kinda sh*t, but whaaat? Also if the livestream is this audible, this is so insane. Dangerous for everyone in front of it, the information that could get out there, privacy?

For the whole 2-3 mins that I ended up watching, I was kind of horrified at how clear the audio was. From a privacy perspective.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1

Schizophonic
5 hours ago, Helxig said:

There is a sign at the wall that says it’s live broadcasted

2 hours ago, starcell said:

YEAH the music thing was so confusing lol

„Alexa, play lg7“ 

• Like 2