Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sydney Sweeney for Harper's Bazaar Spain - Apr 2024

phantasmas

Featured Posts

phantasmas

Sydney-Sweeney-2-by-David-Roemer-Harpers

Sydney-Sweeney-by-David-Roemer-Harpers-B

A spectacular Sydney Sweeney stars on the cover of this hand made issue , whose pages are unique and have been created by hand. Wrapped in a total Prada look, the fashionable actress has posed in front of David Roemer 's lens and gives us her most personal interview. At 26 years old, Sydney Sweeney knows well what it's like to have to make a name for herself in the industry without a surname to back her up. Now, about to release her latest film, Immaculate , she hosts Harper's Bazaar in Los Angeles to talk about fame, her life and what she expects from a career that she has only taken off. . "From my anonymous life I miss being able to make mistakes. Now society doesn't allow it," she tells us.

Source: https://www.harpersbazaar.com/es/cultura/ocio/a60230979/sydney-sweeney-portada-abril-harpers-bazaar/

Edited by phantasmas
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 4

SimonBaetens

I am gay as unicorn on a tricycle but I’d probably make en exception for her she is so beautiful

• Love 1