💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gypsy Rose Blanchard Split Reasonings: Food Hoarding & Snoring

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Gypsy Rose Blanchard and Ryan Anderson got into a major fight about his food hoarding ways before splitting up ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to Gypsy Rose tell TMZ … she wasn't fully aware of Ryan's hoarding issues regarding food before moving in with him after her release from prison. We're told this caused tension for the couple in the 2-bedroom apartment they shared.

Ryan allegedly collects and keeps food items in bulk, which GRB wasn't feeling. Gypsy told people around her the hoarding behavior reminded her of her late mother, Dee Dee Blanchard.

We're told Gypsy was especially bothered by Ryan's fridge, as it was filled with a bunch of old food items that needed to be thrown away -- and when he wasn't home, that's exactly what Gypsy did.

When Ryan discovered the cleared-out fridge, he was not happy ... and our sources say that sparked a huge argument, which left Gypsy feeling shaken -- she found it scary he got so worked up about a fridge.

However, this isn't the only thing the couple butted heads about, as we're told GRB also struggled with Ryan's snoring ... which made it difficult for her to sleep. Plus, she told loved ones Ryan's kind of a human furnace -- running very hot at night, and she likes sleeping in a cool bed.

Might seem kinda trivial, but when you add it all up ... it was just too many life adjustments for Gypsy.

Remember, while GRB and RA were married for almost 2 years, she was incarcerated most of that time. The pair split 3 months after Gypsy was released from Missouri's Chillicothe Correctional Center, where she served 7 years behind bars for conspiring to kill her mom.

https://amp.tmz.com/2024/04/16/gypsy-rose-blanchard-and-ryan-anderson-blow-up-fight-food-hoarding/

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

VTV

cant wait for her The Fame Monster era 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

SpiritBunny

Really sick of hearing about her. Let her disappear already. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

SevenAteNine

why are yall acting so strange in this thread :saladga::cryga:

did she do something controversial or? im confused

Edited by SevenAteNine
RIP 9.
  • Thanks 1

River

At least she didn't kill him :air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 9
  • Shook 1

PMM
4 minutes ago, River said:

At least she didn't kill him :air:

that's not funny :billie:

Spoiler

:icant:

• LMAO 3

Axl Jax

I called this a while ago. Many did. I don't like her. I can read her like a book. She's just like her mother, manipulative and conniving. After all she learned from the best - her own mother. I also doubt some parts of her story, but obviously I can't prove a gut feeling.

NCgaga
2 hours ago, Axl Jax said:

I called this a while ago. Many did. I don't like her. I can read her like a book. She's just like her mother, manipulative and conniving. After all she learned from the best - her own mother. I also doubt some parts of her story, but obviously I can't prove a gut feeling.

Same. Some people are able to read people honestly, while others hope for the best for people. 

She gives off highly manipulative vibes. Not saying that what happened to her was anything less than terrible. Her mother was truly vile, but manipulation and other psychological issues are passed down a lot of the times. 

She also could have easily gotten out of her situation with the lack of true receipts about any of her illnesses. Yet she chose to have her mom murdered just for freedom?