Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
game

Share your ROBLOX avatar


Junko Enoshima

Featured Posts

Junko Enoshima

Do you play Roblox? If so, share your avatar! I'll start :vegas:

A penguin with a tumor in a wheelchair

Screenshot-2024-04-15-11-27-03-773-com-r

My boobs are hopelessly huge
Link to post
Share on other sites

Poltergeist

Uhh, good old times, I remember when I made my account back in 2009 and it wasn't just a platform to make the most money off the kids. There was another currency back then, Tix, you've gained 10 daily + 1 for every visit at your place, you could exchange Tix for Robux. One day I was playing on my level and suddenly people started joining, and I made over 5000 Tix that day, my level sucked as it were some random ready buildings combined to make a 'horror' level lol, but I was so excited and could finally buy some things I wasn't able to afford. I didn't play in years, not counting a few times when my younger brother asked me to play with him.

rblx.png

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
Link to post
Share on other sites

Junko Enoshima
1 hour ago, Poltergeist said:

Uhh, good old times, I remember when I made my account back in 2009 and it wasn't just a platform to make the most money off the kids. There was another currency back then, Tix, you've gained 10 daily + 1 for every visit at your place, you could exchange Tix for Robux. One day I was playing on my level and suddenly people started joining, and I made over 5000 Tix that day, my level sucked as it were some random ready buildings combined to make a 'horror' level lol, but I was so excited and could finally buy some things I wasn't able to afford. I didn't play in years, not counting a few times when my younger brother asked me to play with him.

rblx.png

I def agree that they are trying to make money off of kids. I use Microsoft rewards, so I didn't even put 1€ to that game lmao

My boobs are hopelessly huge
Link to post
Share on other sites

Poltergeist
1 minute ago, GagaGame said:

I def agree that they are trying to make money off of kids. I use Microsoft rewards, so I didn't even put 1€ to that game lmao

I don't even want to imagine how much my bother has spent on Roblox. I get it that cosmetics may be appealing, but he's buying boosters that work for individual games, and cost A LOT, and I'm pretty sure loads of kids do that.

I've been getting messages from my deep waters
Link to post
Share on other sites

Addison Rae

see i want to be one of those roblox girlies that serve cvnt but girl paying real life coins for that is kinda crazy

i serve at race around the world in my starter geish tho 

Don’t fall in love with a poosay…
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...