πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's Hair Color for Joker Press Tour?

EGOT2027

What Will Gaga's Hair Color Be For Joker Press Tour?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. What Will Gaga's Hair Color Be For Joker Press Tour?

• blonde
    • brown
    • something else

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

I think she sees herself as a blonde actress, Hollywood star….Β 

• Sad 1

VTV

brunette plsss

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Bronco

I'd like it if she had blue or red highlights on her usual blonde just as a homage to the og comic art.

I don't want her to go full Harley Quinn hair because its clear that isnt featured in the film and I am certain the comic fanboys will go mental

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Ivy

I think it will be different than the movie, so not blonde with roots

But I don't know if it would be brown either? So my guess is something else. Maybe could be gold/red or maybe silver/gray and with LG7 aestheticΒ :artdoll2:

Ashley

Blonde for sure. That seems to be her preferred hair color for the past several years.

MadArchitect

i have a feeling she will go with a dark color this time, i think that so far when it comes to her characters in movies, she seeks to clearly diffirentiate herself from them with her hair color, both Ally and Patrizia were brunettes so she went unapologetically full classic Gaga platinium blonde for the promotion of the movies, this time Harley is blonde so she might choose the opposite side for herself, but who knows, in theory the character is blonde but in some pars her roots are so in grown out and in full display, it's like she's a brunette with fried blonde ends..

Edited by MadArchitect
  • Like 1

JoanneMonster
On 4/13/2024 at 7:50 AM, MadArchitect said:

i have a feeling she will go with a dark color this time, i think that so far when it comes to her characters in movies, she seeks to clearly diffirentiate herself from them with her hair color, both Ally and Patrizia were brunettes so she went unapologetically full classic Gaga platinium blonde for the promotion of the movies, this time Harley is blonde so she might choose the opposite side for herself, but who knows, in theory the character is blonde but in some pars her roots are so in grown out and in full display, it's like she's a brunette with fried blonde ends..

I think she has said in the past that she is "herself" when she is blonde. Like she bleached her hair and went back to blonde the minute she finished shooting gucci because she wanted to return to being herself (which is the blonde her). So I don't think she will go dark.

I would love a return to the brown 2012 fame perfume era hair tho.

I See You

Obobo

Hasn't Gaga always just been herself during movie press tours? I think it was because she wants to show how different she is from the character she played.

After ASIB she did clean, glam looks with updoes.Β 

After HOG she got a ton of lip filler and only wore long hair.

Joshie S

Blonde. Lady Gaga.

The melody that you choose can rescue you β™₯

Linus Gaga

b994f2f8c0ab7a65c7d99fac6e0e219895739798

Always in love with this joker-like lookΒ 

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
freebit
Posted (edited)

Dark hair would be perfect with lots of red, burgundy, and plum colored dresses - very vampy, sexy, and fitting for autumn. Dream color palette & makeup for herΒ :pray::

38edc3806d723a3c8e8dc83bfe2e231f.jpg

Makeup color also has to be part of the equation. I noticed in some of her 2013 dark hair looks they skimped on lip color, which is a shame (got to have either eyes or lips on when having dark hair to maximise it IMO).

Or

Golden Blonde, or at least a softer blonde other than platinum white. Preferably long like this:

126ed25eee70f5467c2156f3ddad449a.jpg

^Kind of Jerry Hall/Kim Basinger-esque (Batman gals).

Anyway, no matter what color she goes, I hope she goes with long, glamourous hair.Β 

Β 

Edited by freebit
  • YAAAS 3

Gaga2645

I think letting her roots be present would be cool. She probably won’t but I loved how when she was at the Oscars for HMH on the red carpet she felt sooo Harley

EGOT2027

omg my thread getting bumped??Β :firega:

TAIPEI
Posted (edited)

lady-gaga-joker-040623-5025126d9dbc4b56a

0714e341cafd0f16ebd6ec4dbe9cf4a110180951

FVQZCHNWIAE8008.jpg:large

lady_gaga_hair_gl_7jun11_rex_b.jpg

gaga_book_reading.png?w=1200&h=0&zc=1&s=

would like to see her insanely-puta-style wig one more timeΒ :vegas:

Edited by TAIPEI
  • YAAAS 3