EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Economy
2 hours ago, weed said:

Yassss!!!! I knew it would slay :hor:

Award shows, tv talk shows, movies and now trailers all the same:

Gaga = More Views

NO Gaga = Flop

The only exeption to this may be Haus Of Gucci and even that you can argue that mediocre movie would have grossed even less without Gaga so :coffee:

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 2

weed
Just now, Economy said:

Award shows, tv talk shows, movies and now trailers all the same:

Gaga = More Views

NO Gaga = Flop

The only exeption to this may be Haus Of Gucci and even that you can argue that mediocre movie would have grossed even less without Gaga so :coffee:

The only thing I'm reading right now is the truth! 

Gaga carried House of Gucci and their press run :classy:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

Economy
Just now, weed said:

The only thing I'm reading right now is the truth! 

Gaga carried House of Gucci and their press run :classy:

Agree tbh. The only thing i thought was really well done in that movie is Gaga played her character extremely well.

Other than that, i do not care to really re-whatch the movie

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

skaxboy
1 hour ago, SPARTACUS said:

Where? I've never seen any official ones. :giveup:

Here are some from the 2019 movie. 

8” figure by Patriot Studios $129
237.png

Lifesize bust by Infinity Studios x Penguin Toys $3,385

arthur-fleck_dc-comics_gallery_60a84f8c8

I will definitely buy the cheaper $30 action figures and maybe one of the better quality ones that are under $300.  
I like the SH Figure Arts figures. They are usually about $100 but have good paint jobs and plenty of points of articulation. 

Harley Gaga will look good with my Monster High Zomby Gaga and Countess Pop toy. Plus all the extra merch that will come with it. I am gonna be so poor. 

• YAAAS 2
  • Shook 5

StrawberryBlond

These kinda stats make me feel so old as I can't even think about watching a trailer on anywhere other than YouTube where the trailer only has 17 million of those views thus far. :deadbanana: Getting more than Barbie is crazy. Does anyone know the individual stats for YouTube, Twitter, FB, etc? Far bigger than I could've ever imagined, this is going to extend Gaga's legacy like never before. :legend:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Spartacus
30 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

237.png

I will definitely buy the cheaper $30 action figures and maybe one of the better quality ones that are under $300.  
I like the SH Figure Arts figures. They are usually about $100 but have good paint jobs and plenty of points of articulation. 

Harley Gaga will look good with my Monster High Zomby Gaga and Countess Pop toy. Plus all the extra merch that will come with it. I am gonna be so poor. 

Those looks amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Hopefully they don't go overboard with the merch like they did with Barbie! :laughga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

BULATIO
4 hours ago, Edonis said:

This is probably off-topic, but I hope her team plays their cards right for her next album release. This movie could be the next game-changing chapter in her career, so hopefully the momentum isn't wasted :nails:

point-yass.gif

fighting buryat
  • Thanks 1

weed
1 hour ago, skaxboy said:

237.png

omgggggg I forgot about all of the art/products that will feature her, exact proportions. Very excitingggg

ALGAYDO
5 hours ago, Edonis said:

This is probably off-topic, but I hope her team plays their cards right for her next album release. This movie could be the next game-changing chapter in her career, so hopefully the momentum isn't wasted :nails:

This is lady Gaga’s team we’re talking about. They will find a way to waste potential lol 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 4

pachinko
5 hours ago, hieronymus said:

they're gonna be like "Look how successful this movie was! You should do more movies, LG. Forget about that muuusic crap"

I mean at this point she cannot compete with Beyonce or Taylor. So why bother with music. :oops:

LateToCult

I wonder what kind of deals Warner Bros and Ga are cooking right now. Timothee and Margot got huge contracts thanks to the success they brought the studio this past year. I’m sure they’re interested keeping Ga under their umbrella and with this new flood of cash coming in, who knows what kind of exciting films they’re gonna have in the works.  :giveup:

Edited by LateToCult
  • Like 5

Economy
18 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

This is lady Gaga’s team we’re talking about. They will find a way to waste potential lol 

Sad but true :nails:

• Like 1

steven
7 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I wonder what kind of deals Warner Bros and Ga are cooking right now. Timothee and Margot got huge contracts thanks to the success they brought the studio this past year. I’m sure they’re interested keeping Ga under their umbrella and with this new flood of cash coming in, who knows what kind of exciting films they’re gonna have in the works.  :giveup:

I'd love Gaga to star in a psychological thriller for her next movie.

Edited by steven
  • Like 4

Starmie25
3 hours ago, C Rose said:

Cant wait to see so many of you cheer for this film after you said it would fail. 

Real Housewives Of Atlanta Meme GIF by Identity

• Thanks 3

Ayoherewego
48 minutes ago, steven said:

I'd love Gaga to star in a psychological thriller for her next movie.

I kinda want a Rom-com but I'm not opposed to your idea 

• Like 1