question

Gagas Career... Is It Better To Release Music Before, During Or After Joker 2?

Economy

Gagas Peak  

254 members have voted

1. 1. Would Gaga get the biggest career boost by releasing music before, after or during Joker 2?

• Before
    • During
    • After

Featured Posts

Economy

When would LG7 be most effective for Gagas career do you think for her to hit a new peak?

Option 1: Release music before and make ppl pay even more attention to her during joker 2...

Option 2: Release AFTER Joker 2 so she enters LG7 riding a new found boost and high

Option 3: At the same time as Joker 2 so shes everywhere at once (but shorter peak)

Edited by Economy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Economy

Im gonna personally say before. LG7 will ride some hype anyway as the promo for LG7 already gets her name attention and then Joker 2 can keep her era going strong :firega:

But after would work too :lolly:

I think doing it at the exact same time would distract and be the worst option and a waste :shrug:

• Like 2

Economy
29 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

Good things come to gheys who wait.

I think June for lead with Album in July would be ideal. 2nd single could manage to do well with her hype in July/August then movie in October keep the high going!

Anderson123

Before. I want the trailer to create some buzz about her performance, then drop the lead single and start promoting album. A couple of music videos and then Joker film comes out with a song that potentially gets Oscar buzz for Best Original Song. 

Edited by Anderson123
  • YAAAS 6

BlingNotTheMusic

Imo before.

The wait has been TOO LONG and sure, if we've waited 4 years we could wait one more. But idk it just feels so disappointing as a fan when all you remember (besides Joker) the last few years is ads and makeup.

TCB was amazing but we don't even have a film yet :trollga:

If the music AND VISUALS are good enough, a short era is fine before Joker but it's time she does something unconventional when it comes to the overall release.

Do something more impactful than a 12-16 track album and 3 music videos. Taylor and Billie are not releasing singles before the album so I find that very intriguing and imo makes release day more fun.

The thing is she's such a visual artist and "is writing music all the time" but we've lacked CONTENT for quite some time. 

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 8

julz

I would like to delulu and vote during..because LG7 is inspired by the Joker and Harley :flop:

• Shook 1

BlingNotTheMusic

Like, can you imagine the collapse if, the same week she's in a blockbuster movie trailer, she announces a release date for music? You know what that is? MARKETING :trollga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • YAAAS 5
  • Thanks 1

Nutella
13 minutes ago, Economy said:

I think June for lead with Album in July would be ideal.

2nd single could manage to do well with her hype in July/August

I agree with those months... in 2025, though 🙃

We all LOVE LG, but we don't want her to become oversaturated with GP

Regardless, so pumped

edit- remember, J2 soundtrack is basically going to be an unofficial LG7, a la Star is Born

AND she'd be able to ride the success of the film, and draw in new fans who had seen the movie the previous year

Edited by JessFletch
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Economy
1 hour ago, JessFletch said:

I agree with those months... in 2025, though 🙃

We all LOVE LG, but we don't want her to become oversaturated with GP

Regardless, so pumped

edit- remember, J2 soundtrack is basically going to be an unofficial LG7, a la Star is Born

AND she'd be able to ride the success of the film, and draw in new fans who had seen the movie the previous year

I feel like she wont easily get over saturated. Her eras are years apart now and this isnt 2009 to 2011 anymore where shes everywhere non stop

I dont think over exposure is a risk at this point in her career but thats just my opinions :enigma:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

LateToCult

I think right around Venice to take advantage of all the attention she’s gonna get for the film. Venice will get her tons of exposure and it’ll be removed from awards season enough to allow for album promo here and there. 

Beyonce has shown me that artists of a certain caliber that are vets at this point need to just go for it when they see an opening.

Edited by LateToCult
  • Like 4

Whigney Houstan

Additionally, 2025 looks like it's going to be such a boring year for music, so she should fill that void.  That way she can also avoid the dumpster fire that will be the 2025 Grammys.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Aren

Honestly, Gaga should release one album before Joker and another one next year. The longer she waits, the more likely it’s gonna flop. No one’s here for long waits anymore.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

LateToCult
5 minutes ago, Aren said:

Honestly, Gaga should release one album before Joker and another one next year. The longer she waits, the more likely it’s gonna flop. No one’s here for long waits anymore.

Omg that gag if she drops one right as Joker 2 buzz explodes and then another one right after the Oscars. Hell, I’d be floored if she dropped it Oscars week. :giveup:

• Like 1

JoanneMonster

why do people care so much about grammys and overexposition and all that??? 

I couldnt care less I just want music and a proper era, she shouldnt be releasing stuff depending on what taylor swift is going to do. I also dont understand why everyone acts as if when joker comes out Gaga will be super busy for half a year… Like she will go to a few premieres and give a few interviews… Thats literally it. She FILMED all of ASIB during the Joanne era and the era still went on for a long time and she kept delivering. I dont understand what joker has to do with her releasing music:motherofpuppies:

I See You
  • Like 6