💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joker 2 Official Trailer

mamo

Featured Posts

Gaga2645
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

That scene looks like her and the Joker playing in a band together. They show him on stage with a full band smoking a cigarette right before and it looks like, in the cut where she’s dancing, she’s right in front of a piano. 

Okay but the first shot of her in the room with the other patients I screamed bc it was giving she’s in Arkham’s little school choir lmaoaoaaoaoaoapaoaoaoao 

Imagine she used to be a performer/jazz singer and joker begins fantasizing about them performing together, or maybe even she’s the one fantasizing 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 1

eunino
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

That scene looks like her and the Joker playing in a band together. They show him on stage with a full band smoking a cigarette right before and it looks like, in the cut where she’s dancing, she’s right in front of a piano. 

Yup, I got it but I mean the arms moves reminded me so much of her dancing in the SNL performance.

27monster27

The smile at the end with that I wanna see the real you is selling this to me omggggggggggg.

he/him/his
  • YAAAS 1

Reality
19 minutes ago, Red said:

I just think one of the best things about Harley Quinn is her psychiatrist gone psychotic story. But whatever, maybe it’s just me nitpicking. Her acting looks on point. 

That’s fair. We’ll definitely get more backstory on her character and how/why she ended up in Arkham. I fully expect her to spiral the same way Joker did in the first movie—if not more.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 3

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, Gaga2645 said:

Okay but the first shot of her in the room with the other patients I screamed bc it was giving she’s in Arkham’s little school choir lmaoaoaaoaoaoapaoaoaoao 

Imagine she used to be a performer/jazz singer and joker begins fantasizing about them performing together, or maybe even she’s the one fantasizing 

“I’ve been singing jazz since I was 13…” - Harleen Quinzel

• LMAO 14

ajmsamuel
20 minutes ago, Red said:

I just think one of the best things about Harley Quinn is her psychiatrist gone psychotic story. But whatever, maybe it’s just me nitpicking. Her acting looks on point. 

Yes. But one of the best things about this Joker is that theyre try to put the character in a real lide situation. I think that "psychiatrist gone crazy" could feels more like fantasy

kindest regards
  • Thanks 3

Red
2 minutes ago, godnhat said:

433894105_1074345870327765_1897832959965

We won :giveup:

Fun fact: that’s actually footage from Gaga after she read the first Nurtec thread, she showed it to Todd and he found that it fit the movie. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 12

LateToCult
1 minute ago, ajmsamuel said:

Yes. But one of the best things about this Joker is that theyre try to put the character in a real lide situation. I think that "psychiatrist gone crazy" could feels more like fantasy

Omg imagine this Harley is in Arkham for trying to impersonate a doctor. :giveup:

• Shook 4

Monstermilo

i feel like the joker is such an overexposed character with too many remakes BUT this trailer looks so good. 

as a Gaga stan i hope she finally gets an oscar for her performance but im just excited to see her in the public eye again. i do hope we get some original music for this though

• Like 5

rafaelgherardi

sooo hyped!

I think it's clear from the trailer that we'll get multiple musical moments and that they will be delusions/fantasies of them

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

huttont

Might be a stupid question, but does the trailer spoil Joker 1 at all? I want to watch Joker eventually, but I also don’t want to wait to watch Gaga in the trailer.