💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Rock Regrets Endorsing Biden for President in 2020

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

27monster27

The political divide that has been getting worse started in 2015 (or perhaps even earlier) as a result of the election season and the rise of the internet. This is not a new thing that resulted from Biden's presidency. Understanding sources without bias is important.

Edited by 27monster27
he/him/his
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Flapjack

This man has always fully been insufferable, but the roids have gotten to his head.

• Like 4

Reality

Stupid. The country was already incredibly divided in 2020, his endorsement did nothing to sway public opinion on Trump or Biden. At this point, your minds are made up on them. The f*cking Rock isn't going to change people's minds. 

But also, I see this rhetoric as complicit. Biden is far from a perfect candidate and he's got a lot of issues on his own, but the alternative is so much worse. Saying sh*t like "There's too much division," "Both sides are bad," "I just want peace! Let's stop fighting!", etc. completely disregards the damage that Trump & the Republicans are doing. There's a clear-cut choice between the two.

🃏🖤👹
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

monketsharona

Poor Americans who will have to pick either Biden or Trump. Recycling the same old ****. Is there anything wrong in refreshing ideas and people in charge ?

Bi Rain

AYhpmh.gif

This is coming from the same man who showed up two hours late to his own WWE World  appearance this week. I’m sure your fans loved standing around waiting two hours for you to show up. 

The Good Sis Viola | Have Some Bi Rain | The Bi Rain Train |

StarstruckIllusion

Why’d I think he was a good person and that he regretted endorsing him bc of his middle east policy?

Wow. Almost shocking to read. He’s going in my celebrity trash list in my head now lol

• Like 2

ARTPOPKISS
6 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Well… no more Hottie of the Day for you then :ororomunroe:

We can have @River instead

F@ggotry at its finest

River
2 hours ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

We can have @River instead

:hor:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DopeEnigma

It doesn’t matter what you think Rock! Hope Cody and Seth win tonight The Rock Sport GIF by WWE

• Shook 1

Helxig

That's honestly a really terrible statement :triggered:  it sounds like PR and not genuine. I hate nothing more than pointless, self-serving neutrality. I see so many people online now preaching this kind of... neutral, in the middle, 'don't be mean, everyone deserves my good wishes, nobody is bad, and I'm such a good person for saying it' kind of bullshit

It's so hard to explain. An example I've seen recently is people were hating on a serial killer, and this self-righteous person was berating everyone in the comments saying "that's so unfair, they are still a person and don't deserve this hate". Another example would be the possibility of having an absolute psycho freak in control of the country and saying "I do trust the American people, and whoever they vote for that is my president and who I will support 100 percent."

Like, really, The Rock? If they elect Trump you will 'trust the people' and support him 100%? Through all the murder and stripping of people's rights and war mongering and aggravating racism, homophobia, sexism, xenophobia, etc etc?

Have a f.ucking backbone

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

djBuffoon

Goes to show you, muscles and wealth don’t make you strong.

phantasmas

Empty your purse and maybe we'll forgive you