Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Godzilla x Kong another smash for Warner Bros.

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Mean Winchester
3 hours ago, Jester said:

I'll never understand people who keep watching these movies 

Sometimes the world is too much to handle and all we want to see is a monkey and a gigantic lizard tagging team to protect the world. This movie is my top of this year so far because you don't need to think about anything when you enter the theater, just go there and have fun.

• Thanks 3

Anderson123

It was fine but not amazing, still good to see it doing those numbers. Godzilla Minus One (A japanese production with like 10-15 million budget and won Best Visual Effects Oscar) is the best one omg I really enjoyed that one. :heart:

• Like 1

Omar Vela
5 hours ago, TheSine said:

Unless Godzilla does this again I'm not watching it.

200.gif

it kinda does... the whole movie is a showa era movie with "better" effects.

So fun to watch, Godzilla fans were served with a series, a deep japanese movie and a funny american movie in less than a year while Gaga fans got a poster...

Godzilla queen, Gaga who? Japan Sunglasses GIF

jk...
By the way I'm pretty sure this movie was totally reworked on the first third, because it had some questionable CGI (like PS4 quality) but in the first moment godzilla and kong met again the CGI got sooo much better. Maybe the movie was les monsters and more humans and they were asked to fix that

Edited by Omar Vela
  • Love 1

Jester
10 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Feeeling superior?

Not at all, I have my own guilty pleasures :sis:

It's just that every time I go to the cinema, there's a new godzilla trailer and they always look the same. I genuinely don't get the appeal

HausOfHarlow

Monster movies are my favorite, no lie. I love the whole Monsterverse franchise. I have seen GxK 3x now and am heading in for a fourth viewing this weekend. Yes, I'm delusional, I know. But it's so fun! We love a lizard and monkey. 

• Like 1