💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

JoJo Siwa - Karma

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • YAAAS 1

weed

Was she f*cked over by contracts or smth? Apparently her net worth is $20M despite in 2018 alone selling $400M+ worth of hair bows and products. I forgot about her iron grip on children's accessories. 

I don't think I'll be a Jojo stan but I support ha, young queer woman in the biz.

• Like 1

Teletubby
46 minutes ago, weed said:

Was she f*cked over by contracts or smth? Apparently her net worth is $20M despite in 2018 alone selling $400M+ worth of hair bows and products. I forgot about her iron grip on children's accessories. 

these net worth are usually incorrect and 400M is probably also overestimated and majority of it went to partnerships, production costs and taxes etc.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 1

Zedd

I like the song, it's a banger, can't lie. Whoever said DJWS is a producer - lied — thou should not lie!!!

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, Zedd said:

Whoever said DJWS is a producer - lied — thou should not lie!!!

it was in the credits under the snippet on youtube 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYDSElbTaEw

waterfall

is this at least better than the "karma is a cat song"?

Agunimon
1 hour ago, waterfall said:

is this at least better than the "karma is a cat song"?

no

• Like 1

ElusiveChanteuse

ok literally nothing against her AT ALL like go her fr but just in the time it took me to eat breakfast i saw 10+ reels of that song and IM FKN SICK OF IT 

ok like maybe if i hadnt heard it a million time it might be better but i have the same deal with texas hold em'. like australias biggest beyonce stan here but that song gets up my goat i cannot.

anyways thats my rant have a graeat day yall xx

im a free b*tch baby (he/they)
  • LMAO 1

NATAH

shes been pushing that knock off KISS look to not even use it for the cover art?! :messga:

mother, what must i do?
  • Shook 1