💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Conan Gray - Found Heaven

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

ARTPOPKISS

My husband :v:

Will give it a listen 

At some point

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest

Teletubby
On 4/4/2024 at 1:18 PM, ARTPOPKISS said:

Will give it a listen 

did you like it??

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 1

ARTPOPKISS
34 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

did you like it??

I haven't got to it yet

It's currently on a long list of stuff I need to listen too the lost is as follows

1. Cowboy carter

2. Olivia rodrigos discography

3. Found heaven

F@ggotry at its finest

Flippy

I love it so much! :bradley: Hope to see him live soon! :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Brainiac

This is literally my favorite kind of music. And he has a really great voice. HOW have I been sleeping on him for this long?!?

• YAAAS 1

Squidward T

More proof that Gaga needs to work with Max Martin ASAP. Every song he does is a total bop. 

• Like 2

Chesescake

When I hear the first song, I keep remembering that GGD members worship his armpit. I could never recover from that.

• LMAO 1

Flippy
2 minutes ago, Chesescake said:

When I hear the first song, I keep remembering that GGD members worship his armpit. I could never recover from that.

I — a lot of GGD members literally just like armpits :bradley: Not just his (look at the Ross Lynch thread :ladyhaha:)

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

huttont

Just listened to it this morning! I didn’t even realize it was out! It’s a very cohesive album and there wasn’t a single song I disliked. I think I need more time to find my faves but overall a really solid album. 

Gaga X Max Martin PLEASE

Alfonso

It's a great album, probably the one I have liked the most of him; the first song is incredible

AndiGaga
10 hours ago, Squidward T said:

More proof that Gaga needs to work with Max Martin ASAP. Every song he does is a total bop. 

Stupid Love 

nightadieu

It’s my least favorite album of his but i can still appreciate it. Love his songwriting and obviously it sounds really good!

• Thanks 1

codymonster

I’ve never heard of him before last week, but I heard Lonely Dancers on a random playlist and really loved it. So I listened to the album yesterday, and was a huge fan. Very cohesive, and his vocals are very strong/versatile.

So far, Never Ending Song, Lonely Dancers, Miss You, and Boys & Girls are my favourite.

The two videos out are so unique too. I’m a fan

Edited by codymonster