throwback

Lady Gaga - Bang Bang 2015

GAGASEXUAL

Featured Posts

GAGASEXUAL

Watch this part (2:00) OMG, look at how full and strong it sounds. I hate the baby/nasal voice that she's using now. I hope she returns to her signature sound. I love JazzGa, Jazz fits her voice SO well. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

Lucas
1 hour ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

I hate the baby/nasal voice that she's using now.  

What? You are the first person I hear saying that :tongue: If anything I'd say her voice nowadays is way more mature/low/coming from her throat than what it used to be

Damianek

I always wondered if how she sings now is just a style choice (i think it started around first enigma?) or something happened and she can't sing like before.
She still sounds beautiful and im not expert in any way, but for me, her singing was best from ~2015 up to Joanne World Tour. Her voice was so strong, and she seemed to sing everything so effortlessly.

• Thanks 1

Ultimecia

The CHILLS

This is peak Gaga :nooo:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 1

GAGASEXUAL
28 minutes ago, Lucas said:

What? You are the first person I hear saying that :tongue: If anything I'd say her voice nowadays is way more mature/low/coming from her throat than what it used to be

Did you watch her last Grammy's performance? :awkney:

• Like 1

Didymus
44 minutes ago, Lucas said:

:icant:

• Thanks 1

NewUsername

Imo, Gaga's vocal peak was 2015-2018. Luckily, she can have other peaks and during the TCB her voice was in a very good state!

Edited by NewUsername

Reject False Icons

I thought you were going to make a theory to show that Gaga was gonna be in Bang Bang with Ariana Nicki and Jessie

• LMAO 2

Gohan

It's just a style choice like she's (screaming almost) here, she loves to be playful even in serious events, TIHTY at the Billboard Women In Music anyone? She sounded like an angry a man on purpose.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit