Featured Posts

Starmie25
11 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

He just sucks at movie editing lol.

:bradley:

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
6 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

She wanted the sex scenes to be even more graphic than they were in AHS according to interviews with the cast and Ryan Murphy. The show ended up being far more nudity filled than was scripted. Also, she always pushes the envelope with her costars even without it coming from the director. Bradley kept her standing up in the tub in ASIB because that was her real reaction after he went off script with her. She made out with Selma in HOG at random because Ridley let her do whatever she wanted on set. He just sucks at movie editing lol. Anything you see from her sexually or graphic in anyway is 99.9% her idea or acting choice. 

Yeah I get all that my question goes back to why? What creative purpose does it serve or how does it add to the story? 

If HoG was shortened (a lot) I could definitely see the Salma thing making sense but I found the AHS scenes to be plenty graphic and the ASIB tub scene came off kind of awkward imo even though I get why they did it to keep it "real" or whatever. 

IDK I guess for me it's like, although it's her ideas, it's still (typically) from a straight male lens so if it's again in JFAD it's just sort of repetitive at this point. Like how does this advance the plot or what does this say about the character?

• Like 3

funkmedowntown

It wouldn’t be Gaga if we didn’t see her b00bies. 

Little Mons✟er

Ashley
2 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Tbh (I know I'm gonna get dragged) but that's something I've noticed with all of Gaga's roles.

AHS - Threesome and countless sex scenes

ASIB - Full nudity

HoG - THAT scene....

Like don't get me wrong, I'm all here for empowerment and all that. But it's just becoming a recurring theme like it's in the contract or something :icant:

Probably because she’s only done Rated R films, and AHS which is always graphic.

• YAAAS 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Yeah I get all that my question goes back to why? What creative purpose does it serve or how does it add to the story? 

If HoG was shortened (a lot) I could definitely see the Salma thing making sense but I found the AHS scenes to be plenty graphic and the ASIB tub scene came off kind of awkward imo even though I get why they did it to keep it "real" or whatever. 

IDK I guess for me it's like, although it's her ideas, it's still (typically) from a straight male lens so if it's again in JFAD it's just sort of repetitive at this point. Like how does this advance the plot or what does this say about the character?

I mean, we also have no idea what the context is for JFAD

Juniper

I feel like Gaga simply loves to be naked. 

Also, I often find sex scenes gratuitous and unnecessary in movies. 

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 2

LG2008

Might be an extra... Maybe in Arkham Asylum and it says brief so it must be a couple of seconds

Edited by LG2008

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, AshIey said:

Probably because she’s only done Rated R films, and AHS which is always graphic.

I mean yeah but not all rated R movies show full nudity lol

Duella Dvil
4 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

i hate that we know it’ll be Gaga. like when is one of her male costars gonna show hog

THAT PART

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Juniper
57 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Might be an extra... Maybe in Arkham Asylum and it says brief so it must be a couple of seconds

When it’s a male butt in a shower scene at the Arkham. 

• LMAO 1

TimotheeChalamet

If there's a thing that will always amaze me about this fanbase is how accurate some conclusions are made on topics we're completely clueless about. 

The full nudity tag in movies (in the US, other countries don't bother recognizing it as a reason for the movie's rating) could even be applied because some extras are briefly seen naked. For what we know, it could be Joaquin Phoenix taking a shower or being stripped when he's in the asylum 

Edited by TimotheeChalamet
  • Like 2

elijahfan
4 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Tbh (I know I'm gonna get dragged) but that's something I've noticed with all of Gaga's roles.

AHS - Threesome and countless sex scenes

ASIB - Full nudity

HoG - THAT scene....

Like don't get me wrong, I'm all here for empowerment and all that. But it's just becoming a recurring theme like it's in the contract or something :icant:

She didn’t wait to be in films to get naked in front of a lens… she’s obviously comfortable with it, and if it serves the story I don’t see why that should be a problem.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 5

VTV
6 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

i hate that we know it’ll be Gaga. like when is one of her male costars gonna show hog

I just know it'll be both. 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

River

It's just the description of rated R, it doesn't mean it will have nudity.

Joker also has it and there is 0 nudity.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

• River changed the title to Joker 2 Rated R in the US
BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

She didn’t wait to be in films to get naked in front of a lens… she’s obviously comfortable with it, and if it serves the story I don’t see why that should be a problem.

That's what I'm saying, how much was the story of ASIB "served" by her full frontal? How different was HoG's story with their sex scene?

I never said it was a problem, for conversation's sake I think it's important to recognize the power of imagery and it's worth discussing.

• Like 2