💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

TCB still in Gaga’s bio AFTER updating for Joker 2

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

Check it for yourself ladies, the film has to be still coming or it truly makes no sense. It’s been updated several times at this point without removing it :vegas:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 4
  • Shook 6
  • Thanks 2

StarstruckIllusion

Well yes! 

I think they released the Monster Ball on DVD when btw the remix came out in Nov 2011, so maybe they’re doing something similar and waiting for LG7?

• Like 1

Starmie25

I know y'all swore up and down that this concert film was shelved, that Gaga hated the footage, and that there'd be no point in releasing it in 2026 yayayayayyayayayaa whatever.

It's clear as ever now that Gaga has every intention of releasing it to the public. As they should. It was epic!

Again, she updated her insta bio, removed her highlights, added Joker 2 and still kept The Chromatica Ball. Same on X (Twitter) too.

Here's hoping it ties into her Fortnite season. April is her last month in the game.

Chromatica Clowns Win again! 🤡

Lady Gaga Festival GIF by Xbox

Hoping it's on Netflix and not Disney+ :poot:

Edited by Starmie25
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

Starmie25

I also made similar thread back in mid 2023 when she removed "Enigma", "L4S" but kept TCB in her bio. However many said I was being delusional amd to give up on TCB :poot:

Chromatica Clowns always win.

Edited by Starmie25
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Butters Stotch

TCB film is coming, it definitely is. I think she's gonna release it with the album or something like that.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

Starmie25
13 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

TCB film is coming, it definitely is. I think she's gonna release it with the album or something like that.

Hot take: I think she'll announce using her Fortnite season pass. She's part of the game till April 22. And let's not forget her bug outfit from TCB is one of the skins. :vegas:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Lextyr97

It's coming this month :golfclap: Would that random Reddit insider with 0 credentials whatsoever lie? :iamfair:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Starmie25

They better leave in the interludes :giveup:

But I also look forward to seeing how they digitally erased the net :poot:

• YAAAS 7

ChromaticaBoy
2 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:But I also look forward to seeing how they digitally erased the net :poot:

What was that for?

ChromaticaBoy
3 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

What was that for?

• Shook 1

Noah X

It's her social media intern, they didn't want to remove it because it would cause a huge uprising with the fans. It's not coming. :koons:

they want to just draw it out indefinitely until we forget about it, like Americano mariachi version :koons:

Edited by Noah X
  • LMAO 3
  • Love 1

Gaga2645
16 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

I think the net was too far back from the stage, behind the cameras

eunino

I honestly don’t feel it means anything. She will replace it as soon as she releases anything from LG7.

She usually keeps 4 different sessions  1) Jazz 2) Pop 3) Hauslabs 4) Film

As I believe something related to LG7 is coming soon (I mean, Gaga’s soon :ohwell:) I am sure she will update and remove Chromatica Ball with no mercy. Lol

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 2

ChromaticaBoy
15 minutes ago, Noah X said:

It's her social media intern, they didn't want to remove it because it would cause a huge uprising with the fans. It's not coming. :koons:

they want to just draw it out indefinitely until we forget about it, like Americano mariachi version :koons:

I don’t see it this way. Actually, removing it now from her bio would be a good way to let FANS know that it’s not coming without having to tell the world about it. And I think fans would rather know. I mean she’ll have to remove it one day whether it comes or not so why leaving it in the bio?

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Like 2

Ladle Ghoulash
26 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

Sis, they would probably primarily use the feed, not the recording of the screens 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1