• Like 1
  • LMAO 20

Dancing Shadow

i dont think its Gaga

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"

Chromatography
5 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

Some monsters are so stupid(love.mp

why public bringen people t ideas if it’s not even about her…. Trust in Gaga, she always handled bad situations appropriately and this is a sensitive one that doesn’t need stanlawyer and stanpublicists to help her. You only make it worse. 

as much as i love Gaga we don’t know her as a person. we don’t know actually what she is doing or would do and it’s parasocial to think that you would 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Lextyr97

I mean, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Gaga. No one told her team to wait eons before taking out the absolute garbage that is Richy so 🤷🏻‍♂️ But I hope it isn’t her

Edited by Lextyr97

MOT

There will either be a lawsuit against someone or there won't. If there is, then we will find out a) who it is, and b) the gory details.

At the moment there is just a random person posting stuff on social media, and that counts for precisely nothing, because anyone can make up pretty much any story they like and post it on social media (see D Trump).

If you were a Gaga-hater, one thing you could certainly do is concoct a lawsuit/hush money story which would fit with what has already been said on social media about Richy by the dancers.

There is no connection between the allegations against Richy and this lawsuit/hush money story. The allegations against Richy were made by people who actually worked with him. For that reason, they are discussion-worthy. This lawsuit/hush money story has been posted by a random person. It carries zero weight.

If Gaga has been paying hush money she should ask for it back. She hasn't got much hush.

Helxig
6 hours ago, Westerosi said:

GKH9-T3-Aa8-AA8j-Bk.jpg

Seems to be Mariah.

Oh thank god 

sigh-of-relief-498-x-278-gif-a9l9d2tjopr

Mariah honey thank you so much for taking the fall on this one

Now everyone SHUT UP on Twitter and stop talkin about Gaga before the Lambs pick up the R*chie story and start using Gaga as a diversion

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

littlepotter

chaeri pls
  • Shook 2

Starmie25
12 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

It's giving similar energy to that big fan who attended TCB and then recently got a viral tweet dragging Gaga - saying she's had no soul in her music for 10 years. :poot:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Gaga2645

I find it so weird some people are praying Gaga experiences a potentially career damaging experience (maybe worse than ARTPOP) because of their biases towards her team based purely on speculation, parasocial relationships, and biases.

I know I’m gonna get attacked for this but like… do you really think that if investigations were conducted (as confirmed by past dancers) Gaga would still be working with bad people had anything been found? Completely taking the image of kindness punk or w.e out of the equation it just wouldn’t be smart logistically to keep people around that were abusive and pay hush money. That’s just dumb, the trash (if there were any) would have been taken out a long time ago. I think this situation has just become a scapegoat for the “we want her whole team fired” crowd idk

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

I find it so weird some people are praying Gaga experiences a potentially career damaging experience (maybe worse than ARTPOP) because of their biases towards her team based purely on speculation, parasocial relationships, and biases.

I know I’m gonna get attacked for this but like… do you really think that if investigations were conducted (as confirmed by past dancers) Gaga would still be working with bad people had anything been found? Completely taking the image of kindness punk or w.e out of the equation it just wouldn’t be smart logistically to keep people around that were abusive and pay hush money. That’s just dumb, the trash (if there were any) would have been taken out a long time ago. I think this situation has just become a scapegoat for the “we want her whole team fired” crowd idk

I mean, She still works and released the song with R Kelly even with his public records as a molester. And had to do some damage control when it got too late and people were calling her out on it. And this moves is going to forever haunts her, especially  after this she admitted she is an SA victim too. Which add bigger question why she did what she did on thay collab. She may have a good heart but she is not perfect. She makes mistakes too, and she could always do many more mistakes in her life. Fans are just concerned.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Thanks 1

Gaga2645
57 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I mean, She still works and released the song with R Kelly even with his public records as a molester. And had to do some damage control when it got too late and people were calling her out on it. And this moves is going to forever haunts her, especially  after this she admitted she is an SA victim too. Which add bigger question why she did what she did on thay collab. She may have a good heart but she is not perfect. She makes mistakes too, and she could always do many more mistakes in her life. Fans are just concerned.

Which is all the more reason why I don’t think she would let Richy stay around this long had this investigation proved he were guilty of something, all the more reason it would be simply stupid to keep him around. I’m sure not only her but bobby would put 2 and 2 together about how it begins to look like a track record. And before people quote this with Bobby shade, y’all have to take petty arguments about eras and set them aside because allegations are allegations and should be discussed seriously. 

Railing
5 hours ago, Helxig said:

Now everyone SHUT UP on Twitter and stop talkin about Gaga before the Lambs pick up the R*chie story and start using Gaga as a diversion

Idk, I think the Richie situation SHOULD be publicized as much as possible, and Gaga SHOULD face pressure to remove him from her team. This has gone on for way too long, and it's shocking that most of those people on thw Twitter threads don't know about this :eww:

• Like 2

Aglaya
1 hour ago, Railing said:

Idk, I think the Richie situation SHOULD be publicized as much as possible, and Gaga SHOULD face pressure to remove him from her team. This has gone on for way too long, and it's shocking that most of those people on thw Twitter threads don't know about this :eww:

Sis and WHO are you exactly? :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: The entitlemet. We don't even know if everything we heard about Ricky is true, or if Gaga has taken any legal action behind the scenes. Y'all look dumb af thinking you are being so smart about sharing this info, as if that would make any sense at all, when in reality you have 0 idea about what this case looks in private. I trust Gaga will do the best move, as she has always done. Some of you are acting like Gaga suddenly forgot about everything she stands for and now is a r*pist herself. This reminds me so much about that time last year when some people were questioning Gaga as homophobic :messga: just shut up and let her take care of her OWN career.

I can't comprehend how someone could be this delusional to demand someone else -who they don't know- to act the way they want just to fill a self-made fantasy in their heads. 

Edited by Aglaya
could mean anything
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic