Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Hot 100 top 10 (chart dated April 6, 2024)

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 5

weed

I am continuously gagged at Future & Metro Boomin or whoever Future makes a whole album w completely dominating Apple Music and now even the BB top 10. 5/10 songs!! gag

GagaGame

Who is Future and why is it doing that!!!!

"I live halfway between reality and fantasy at all times"
  • Shook 1

Teletubby
1 hour ago, weed said:

I am continuously gagged at Future & Metro Boomin or whoever Future makes a whole album w completely dominating Apple Music and now even the BB top 10. 5/10 songs!! gag

but why when he did song and music video with Chloe Baily it didn't even chart on bubbling under??

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

King of the Fall
3 hours ago, weed said:

The song is smashing because Kendrick dragging Drake and J Cole so directly is big news, it really does not have anything to do with Future