Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor Swift did backup vocals on Cowboy Carter

alsemanche

Featured Posts

tyler k

i'm re-listening and it definitely sounds like her vocals....

either way Bodyguard is a JAMMMM 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Illuminati
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

I never said she wouldn’t want association with her, that’s putting words in my mouth (or post? lol) I said I doubt TAYLOR would be on a project that is heavily political and socially focused message wise. She doesn’t have the songwriting capability tbh.

It's just background vocals. I think your personal opinions on Taylor are clouding your judgement

• Like 1

Teletubby

there are still no official credits and everyone can edit genius 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 1

Bronco
1 hour ago, chuck said:

Taylor Swift lent background vocals to country artist Sugarland. She's credited though and obviously recognizable.

Tbf this a song wrote for Red originally which is probably why she agreed to feature on it. 

Plus I imagine given she's a similar age to me that Sugarland are a band she was a childhood fan of

Agunimon
11 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

there are still no official credits and everyone can edit genius 

so u are saying its possible Gaga is the background vocalist. :ororomunroe:

RenegAde
1 hour ago, chuck said:

Taylor Swift lent background vocals to country artist Sugarland. She's credited though and obviously recognizable.

It literally says FEATURING Taylor swift lol

Lucas

Probably a swiftie bitter that Miley is involved but not Taylor invented that

Agunimon
Just now, RenegAde said:

It literally says FEATURING Taylor swift lol

i think they are just saying all she did in that song was have background vocals, and is arguing the case against taylor swift just providing background vocals... 

RenegAde
1 hour ago, chuck said:

It literally says FEATURING Taylor swift though. There's no way taylor is slapping her vocals on anyones song without her name being on the title 

RenegAde
13 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

i think they are just saying all she did in that song was have background vocals, and is arguing the case against taylor swift just providing background vocals... 

There's a difference between being a background singer and being a featured artist on a song. 

My point is that Taylor and any other artist of her status would be dumb or just extremely generous to imput anything(vocals or production or even writing ) on another artists song and not get featuring credits . And the artist on the recieving end would also be dumb for not using taylors name on the title for marketing.

Edited by RenegAde

chuck
1 hour ago, RenegAde said:

It literally says FEATURING Taylor swift though. There's no way taylor is slapping her vocals on anyones song without her name being on the title 

that's what i said :shrug:

Teletubby

reported for fake news  @alsemanche
VGV.png

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

alsemanche
15 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

reported for fake news  @alsemanche
VGV.png

It's under rumors for a reason :grr:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

It's under rumors for a reason :grr:

888253d22dfb7ca3fa0d4013675e50aa.gif

• LMAO 1