Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyonce - Cowboy Carter

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Jack2102
55 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

There is *every* way that Gaga is not involved because there is zero proof aside from far reaching speculation :P the only morsel that gives me pause was that Reddit production rumor of them doing a “musical western” together, but it wasn’t substantiated. Otherwise, it’s just a Hive/Monster fantasy that we like to keep alive.

Well, I'm aware they could make us wait another 5 years and do it for the 20th anniversary of if they wanted to. By then Gaga will be only 43, it's never too late lol 

• Thanks 1

PSYCHOSHTICK

LOVE

Spoiler

Bodyguard, Daughter, Spaghetti, Two Most Wanted, Ya Ya, Tyrant, SWEET ★ HONEY ★ BUCKIIN’ (but only the Buckin-part)

Spoiler

American Requiem, Protector, Levi’s Jeans, Two Hands To Heaven

Awful

Texas Hold Em

It is an absolute shame that she choose that to be the lead single when there are such strong bops on this album. 

GagaGame
4 hours ago, VenusUrania said:

https://imgur.com/XkwIEwC

I'm screaming, it's one the album's wikipedia page

Doing some sandwiches for you! Obviously, they're not poisoned.miracle whip sandwich GIF by Lady Gaga

Edited by GagaGame
"I live halfway between reality and fantasy at all times"
  • LMAO 1

chuck
5 minutes ago, PSYCHOSHTICK said:

It is an absolute shame that she choose that to be the lead single when there are such strong bops on this album. 

i thought the strongest songs aren't usually lead single material

NATAH
3 hours ago, bpmMonkey said:

who tf has time to listen to 27 songs? :ladyhaha: didn’t even manage to listen to the first album in full

your short attention span is not her issue and is also preventing you from noticing the interludes :artdoll2:

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

Teletubby
9 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

Doing some sandwiches for you! Obviously, they're not poisoned.miracle whip sandwich GIF by Lady Gaga

are you @Rat Boydupe??

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 1

tyler k
2 hours ago, bpmMonkey said:

I mean, it still is pretty long regardless of the new normal most of the artists have established these past years. But still, I was also referring to the individual amount of songs. Each song should have his own story, doesn’t it? How much original thought is there really on one record that you need 27 songs to tell your vision.. I just struggle with that, but maybe I’ll be surprised, who knows ☺️

well then why do Morgan Wallen & Drake get away with releasing albums that are all nearly 90 mins (Dangerous: The Double Album is 96:53 and For All the Dogs is 84:50) and no one knocks on them for releasing "overlong" albums 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

bpmMonkey
49 minutes ago, NATAH said:

your short attention span is not her issue and is also preventing you from noticing the interludes :artdoll2:

… don’t know why I should argue with a rando on a Gaga forum now 😅 I think I gave my reasoning. Enjoy the release tomorrow :) 

• Like 2

LastNight

There’s some incredible songs on here, I’m gonna really enjoy revisiting it in the coming days and weeks.

On first listen there’s a fair few I think could be chopped and it wouldn’t make a difference whatsoever, but overall it’s a great record. 

• Love 1

Vincem
2 hours ago, Way0ut said:

I always find it funny when people say they don’t have time to listen to an album as if you can’t listen to music while cooking, cleaning, walking, commuting, etc lol

Or just sit down with the booklet and read the lyrics while you hear them. (Hello, I'm a 90's kid!)

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Nycboy

Anyone else think the Miley song was maybe written for Gaga??? Being called 2 most wanted (they were fugitives on the run after telephone), the lyrics are about riding shotgun!! (Them riding away in the car).  The similar aesthetic in the promo imagery. You can’t tell me it wasn’t meant to be a sequel to telephone…

Maybe last minute Gaga backed out so Bey grabbed Miley (Miley was on board…duh). And Gaga felt bad about whatever went wrong so she secretly wished Bey well through her cryptic insta with that telephone comic book. 

And maybe Beyoncé’s stylist posted that Gaga telephone pic to honor the OG telephone because maybe the new track was in fact inspired by telephone or it was meant to be the sequel  

am I that delulu?

Edited by Nycboy
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 7

HelloHangoverz

the opening of American Requiem omfggg

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Love 1

ImMatt
33 minutes ago, Nycboy said:

Anyone else think the Miley song was maybe written for Gaga??? Being called 2 most wanted (they were fugitives on the run after telephone), the lyrics are about riding shotgun!! (Them riding away in the car).  The similar aesthetic in the promo imagery. You can’t tell me it wasn’t meant to be a sequel to telephone…

Maybe last minute Gaga backed out so Bey grabbed Miley (Miley was on board…duh). And Gaga felt bad about whatever went wrong so she secretly wished Bey well through her cryptic insta with that telephone comic book. 

And maybe Beyoncé’s stylist posted that Gaga telephone pic to honor the OG telephone because maybe the new track was in fact inspired by telephone or it was meant to be the sequel  

am I that delulu?

I get the reasoning but its doubtful Gaga was ever considered. Beyonce clearly wanted to stick to genuine country artists on CC (aside from Post Malone lol) for the project to feel authentic and Miley's background matches that while also being pop enough for the gp.

Also, I highly doubt Gaga would say no to being on Beyonce's album.

• Like 6

Way0ut
43 minutes ago, Vincem said:

Or just sit down with the booklet and read the lyrics while you hear them. (Hello, I'm a 90's kid!)

Exactly! Also a 90s kid lol. I always read the lyrics during a first or second listen of a new album. 

• Thanks 1

Teletubby
55 minutes ago, Nycboy said:

am I that delulu?

beyonce-visual.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 3