Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B apologizes for making up a story about LAPD stripping her outside

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Cardi B made wild claims on Monday during an Instagram Live session that LAPD officers pulled her over and accused her of trafficking drugs and having a weapon in her car. She also claimed that the officers made her strip “bu𝘵t-n𝒶ked.”

Following the news spreading like wild fire, the “Like What” rapper apologized about telling the fabricated story, as it was only a “joke” and “taken out of context.”

“Ommmgggg noooo this was a joke ….I always do these jokes with my fans on station head I guess it don’t translate well on ig live …..” Cardi commented.

Cardi’s team also issued a statement to Billboard, doubling down that her LAPD story was not true. “This IG live was taken out of context and there is no truth to this story,” the statement simply read. “Apologies for any confusion.”

Cardi B alleged that officers accused her of trafficking fentanyl and having a weapon in her car.
She went on to allege that they had her outside for “three hours,” and said she’s planning to sue the LAPD.

“They had me getting bu𝘵t n𝒶ked outside,” she continued. “S–t was crazy. But you already know I’m ’bout to sue the LAPD. They got me f–ked up for doing it.”
"They didn’t know who I was so they was really tough on me and everything. They said that somebody gave them a clue"

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

JessFletch

If she was lying, that was a mistake, and she's right to own up to it.

🐽 abuse of power is real... and real victims are often silenced.

Hopefully she knows better now.

🌝🍂🧪
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2