question

LG7: 2024 or 2025?

Dennis

LG7: 2024 or 2025  

159 members have voted

1. 1. LG7: 2024 or 2025

Featured Posts

ssslyboy

I dunno about this year.  "I'm working as fast as I can" is giving "I have a way to go."  I see her finishing the album by end of year, releasing lead in February and album next April or May.  I hope I'm wrong!

MessyTop
1 hour ago, Aga Gydal said:

Ya’ll who are voting 2025 are sooo dramatic :ladyhaha:

It’s so obvious it’s coming this year 

The Chromatica Ball film says hi :traumatica:

ALGAYDO

Joker is coming out in slightly over 6 months. If she’s not releasing LG7 by the end of next month, I would rather she wait til 2025 to release it. I would hate for her to have an album era that only lasts a few months. If she releases it after Joker, she could do an actual album era for 2025 instead of half-ássing a rushed one before the movie comes out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rafau

I think there will be an announcement today and will be released on Friday 

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

I'm not having fun tonight
  • LMAO 1

Starmie25
7 hours ago, madmagical6 said:

2025 for a fully fledged era. I don't mind a mini era but I would prefer a longer era with international promo. 

I dont see Gaga having those 1 year long run rollouts anymore due to her health and I think that's completely understandable.

I don't think she needs to fly to every other radio station. Streaming should be main focus.

I do hope though we get more live performances this time around, because I do miss seeing her live.

artdoll

I personally don't see it coming this year because it'd clash with Joker. I can't see Gaga or her team wanting both LG7 & Joker to overlap, but who knows! Gaga confirming its existence and that she's been working on it is amazing news to hear! :vegas:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TAIPEI

Q4 2024 maybe, i remembered that she still worked on making joanne when perfect illusion released, same as stupid love w/ chromatica, so anything could happen.

Edited by TAIPEI

kenmonster

i still believe shes going to surprise drop this mar 29

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

Edited by kenmonster
  • LMAO 1

monketsharona
8 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

I dunno about this year.  "I'm working as fast as I can" is giving "I have a way to go."  I see her finishing the album by end of year, releasing lead in February and album next April or May.  I hope I'm wrong!

In the middle of her actress campaign for Oscars ? 

2025 team forget Q1 and Q2 will be highly focused on her award season. That is a marathon of bringing the best image possible. She won't waste with a single.

Still team 2024, she would not have to work fast if we are 9-16 months ahead of new album. Just doesn't make sense to me

GagaGame

2023!! It's already released but on a new nickname. She'll be rereleasing her albums next. :iamfair:

"I live halfway between reality and fantasy at all times"

HoeMoe

Didn't they say her contract with Interscope stated that she has to finish at least one album every 4 years? I cant remember where I've heard this but it kind of makes sense why she's all of a sudden sharing lots of studio pics if its true. 

Edited by HoeMoe
What’s fortnight