💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lily Allen mistakenly introduced as Rita Ora

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Lily Allen opened up about the moment she was mistaken for Rita Ora during a day out in London.

A maître d’ of London's favourite celebrity hotspot, Chiltern Firehouse, mistook the Smile singer for fashion icon Rita Ora and introduced her to Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis. However, Lily didn't have the heart to correct them.

Discussing the awkward moment, she said: "I went out with Mark Ronson and he’d sort of vanished. There was a guy who used to be the maître d’ of the Chiltern Firehouse. He came running up to me. I was standing on my own, and to the right of me were Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis.

“He grabbed my arm and said, ‘Darling! What are you doing here on your own?’ Then he introduced me to Ashton and Mila but called me Rita Ora. I went along with it, and didn’t correct him. I stood there dying inside and didn’t have the confidence to say, ‘Actually, no, that’s not who I am’.”

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/lily-allen-recalls-embarrassing-moment-32440671

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 1

bionic

That's a huge compliment to Lily, I'd be very pleased if I were mistaken for Rita Ora!

buy bionic
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Prigari

I can’t with the « fashion icon » Rita Ora, she’s not supposed to be originally a singer :laughga: ?

i’ve seen the same presentation when she was with Perry at the Era’s tour and if felt a little bit insulting knowing how much Rita Ora is a technically better singer than Perry

Edited by Prigari
  • LMAO 6

Teletubby
12 minutes ago, Prigari said:

I can’t with the « fashion icon » Rita Ora, she’s not supposed to be originally a singer :laughga: ?

i’ve seen the same presentation when she was with Perry at the Era’s tour and if felt a little bit insulting knowing how much Rita Ora is a technically better singer than Perry

it's not an insult. she is one of the best-dressed women in show business and has been called FIRO since the early 2010s.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FIRO

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

bionic
26 minutes ago, Prigari said:

Rita Ora is an acclaimed and successful singer, songwriter, performer, producer, fashionista, model, TV personality, TV presenter, TV host, TV judge, actress, coronavirus super-spreader, part-time law abiding citizen, screenwriter, philanthropist, Albanian treasure, peace advocate, publisher, fashion icon, cosmic goddess, political mediator, vocalist, networker, social experiment, fashion designer, entrepreneur, brand ambassador, spirtitualist, and wife- to name a few of her many skills and abilities.

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 2

Cello
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

part-time law abiding citizen

5 minutes ago, bionic said:

social experiment

:icant:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶
  • YAAAS 1

Teletubby
8 minutes ago, bionic said:

Rita Ora is an acclaimed and successful singer, songwriter, performer, producer, fashionista, model, TV personality, TV presenter, TV host, TV judge, actress, coronavirus super-spreader, part-time law abiding citizen, screenwriter, philanthropist, Albanian treasure, peace advocate, publisher, fashion icon, cosmic goddess, political mediator, vocalist, networker, social experiment, fashion designer, entrepreneur, brand ambassador, spirtitualist, and wife- to name a few of her many skills and abilities.

she is also British like @Cello

bionic
Just now, Teletubby said:

If she'd been alive in the 16th century Henry VIII would've only had one wife, lets just say that

buy bionic
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

hieronymus

Looks like Rita was with Ricky [Hilfiger, Tommy Hilfiger's son] in 2014-15 if anyone else is curious about the time-frame on this. That would've been the around the time Lily released Sheezus and Rita had "I Will Never Let You Down" and "Black Widow" (with Iggy) for further context.

Cello
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

:samanthac:

Teletubby
1 hour ago, Cello said:

:samanthac:

what I would give to live in the same country as Rita:cryga:

Did you know that God save the Queen was originally written about Rita Ora??

Kimmo

I’m taking this moment to complain about Lily Allen now that she’s judge for the Masked Singer… just horrible!!! :saladga::saladga::saladga:

Hottie Detector

Cello
6 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

No it was written about me :patrizia:

bionic
20 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

You're privileged enough to live on the same PLANET as Rita at the same TIME as Rita. Think of all your ancestors who never had the opportunity to share this Earth with our celestial mother in Christ :heart: 

buy bionic
  • Love 1