alsemanche

Featured Posts

alsemanche

:awkney:

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Love 1
  • Sad 9

Anderson123

Mess. I really liked this show, Sam should've just focused on Euphoria instead of that sh!tty Idol project he did. Angus passing, no Barbie Ferreira, Zendaya, Sidney, Jacob and Hunter getting more and more projects who knows what's gonna happen. 

• Like 3

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Mess. I really liked this show, Sam should've just focused on Euphoria instead of that sh!tty Idol project he did. Angus passing, no Barbie Ferreira, Zendaya, Sidney, Jacob and Hunter getting more and more projects who knows what's gonna happen. 

I honestly wouldnt blame them if they all leave. They have much bigger (ans frankly, as much as I like the show, better) opportunities. 

• Like 4

Anderson123
4 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

I honestly wouldnt blame them if they all leave. They have much bigger (ans frankly, as much as I like the show, better) opportunities. 

I’m not sure how much they were getting paid during Season 2 but Zendaya got a lot of awards for that and Sidney nominated, etc. They were probably 100% in for Season 3 as it’s a really good show and well written. 

alsemanche

• LMAO 5

Roughhouse Dandy

Oh, that's so unfortunate. Just when Jeremy O. Harris started inserting his magic into it. The show had such a distinct point of view that's been missing from television for too long. Well if it never picks back up, at least it ended on a high note and a happy(-ish?) ending for Rue. 

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 2

TEANUS

I feel like it’s cancelled deep down but they just don’t wanna call it yet because of how many people stan and still want it

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 2

skaxboy

Nooooooo!

I watched the movie “Mid90’s” a few days ago and Alexa Demie has a small role in it and it made me wonder when season 3 would be released.

Plus I just watched “Immaculate” with Sydney Sweeney and there was a trailer for another movie with Hunter.

I am glad the stars of the show are booked and busy but I hope there is at least one more season to tie it all together. 

Also, where tf is Alexa?!? Maddy is my queen! Her looks were always fantastic. 

• Like 1

AnnTakamaki
23 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

I just watched “Immaculate” with Sydney Sweeney

Is it good ? i know she's been working hard lately

InTheCloset

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The abyss stares back

skaxboy
4 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

Is it good ? i know she's been working hard lately

She was really good in it! There are plenty of scares in it and good moments. I would say it’s a solid horror film. Watch it in theaters if you enjoy the genre but I would’ve been fine watching it at home. 

• Love 1

Anderson123
37 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

Nooooooo!

I watched the movie “Mid90’s” a few days ago and Alexa Demie has a small role in it and it made me wonder when season 3 would be released.

Plus I just watched “Immaculate” with Sydney Sweeney and there was a trailer for another movie with Hunter.

I am glad the stars of the show are booked and busy but I hope there is at least one more season to tie it all together. 

Also, where tf is Alexa?!? Maddy is my queen! Her looks were always fantastic. 

Ugh I know. Maddy is my girl and really miss seeing Alexa in other stuff, she deserves more. I don't know if you've seen Waves yet but it's a beautiful movie and she has a bigger role there, you should check it out.

NATAH

the show really was more style than substance anyway

if y'all enjoy this type of tv, try out Skins from the early 2000s

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1