💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

3 Body Problem

David Ward

Featured Posts

David Ward

vZygtNS3pKeH9W5BMhL5k4-1200-80.jpg

Has anybody seen this new Netflix show? I just binge watched all 8 episodes in one sitting, it's soo good :excited2:

• Like 1

bpmMonkey
8 minutes ago, David Ward said:

vZygtNS3pKeH9W5BMhL5k4-1200-80.jpg

Has anybody seen this new Netflix show? I just binge watched all 8 episodes in one sitting, it's soo good :excited2:

I watched it over the last three days.. loved everything but the last episode or so.. I kinda got lost in the „rocket brain“-storyline 😅

• Love 1

PoshLife

I didn't realize it was out. I love the book (the second in the trilogy, The Dark Forest, is even better) and have been looking forward to the series. Can I ask, does it stay relatively loyal to the book?

• Love 1

Jase

Finished it yesterday and I need more, but given the scale of the show, I can't see any new episodes for a looooong time. :selena: 

• Love 1

Catnikko

ooh thanks imma watch it tomorrow it looks good :cryga:

Actual patient
  • Love 1

PartySick

I wanted to watch this, thanks for the reminder :giveup:

🖤

Cello
2 hours ago, PoshLife said:

I didn't realize it was out. I love the book (the second in the trilogy, The Dark Forest, is even better) and have been looking forward to the series. Can I ask, does it stay relatively loyal to the book?

I love the books too, I finished the trilogy last year.

Without giving too much away, expect to be a bit confused by the characters at first because about half of them have been jumbled and changed around and the timelines are different to how the books flow. The main themes are broadly the same though, albeit in much less detail than the books. There's a lot packed into each episode. I will say that the highlights for me are Ye Wenjie and Da Shi, and how they portrayed Trisolaris, they are pretty much exactly as I imagined 

Edited by Cello
she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

David Ward
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, PoshLife said:

I haven't read the books, but I don't believe its entirely faithful to the books and I've heard they mix in some elements of 3rd book in this first season. And also 'The Dark Forest' (Wallfacers, etc)

Edited by David Ward
  • Like 1

AddMeOnMYSPACE

The books are amazing! But idk about this series. I haven’t watched it yet but Netflix is known to change the storyline :saladga:

ALGAYDO

Started watching it yesterday, but ended up getting blacked-out drunk with my bf so I “missed” the second half lol very excited to continue it tonight tho 

Agunimon

I am holding off watching it until I can with friends but I will probably get annoyed by them and start it anyway because they absolutely cannot watch more than 1 episode at a time.