💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Courteney Cox set to return on Scream 7

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Pennywise
38 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Just like they called boycotting after Neve Campbell dropped because not being paid enough ? Scream 6 did even better in box office that the previous three movies.

Those boycotting campaigns NEVER work.

I would say that there is quite a bit of a difference between boycotting because of an actor's pay or boycotting because of a genocide, but whatever. 

Like, whether the boycott works or not, wouldn't a decent person STILL boycott them? Sure, you can possibly say "But what about boycotting X? What about Y?" but boycotting a film studio is way easier than, idk, a food or tech conglomerate, while living under capitalism, and that is a fact. And isn't doing *something* better than doing nothing? 

Edited by Pennywise
YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

monketsharona
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I would say that there is quite a bit of a difference between boycotting because of an actor's pay or boycotting because of a genocide, but whatever. 

Like, whether the boycott works or not, wouldn't a decent person STILL boycott them? Sure, you can possibly say "But what about boycotting X? What about Y?" but boycotting a film studio is way easier than, idk, a food or tech conglomerate, while living under capitalism, and that is a fact. And isn't doing *something* better than doing nothing? 

Everyone is up to do whatever he wants (boycotting or not). I'm just saying those 'boycott X or Y' campaigns on Twitter never concretely work especially in entertainment mainly because those are nerd / stan communities stuff. Most people who are going to theater watching movies are not even caring a bit of production stuff and drama. 

Scream 7 will do very good, no doubt of this..

Married the Night
4 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I guess some of you guys couldn't wait to forget about boycotting, huh 

4 hours ago, blackpink said:

girl the boycott

I never said I was boycotting. At this point boycotting everyone/thing pro Israel would be impossible. Almost every major studio and hundreds of actors side with Israel. So, yeah. I’ll spend $13 seeing this a year and a half from now

JohnWayne92

Scream has been a Neve Campbell thing for nearly 30 years - I do not agree with Melissa being fired, and I hate that the story is going to be halted for that, but everyone said the same thing when Sidney didn’t return for 6 - like someone stated above, 6 did the biggest box office. 

despite the unfairness of it all, Screams originals returning and it being directed by Kevin Williamson (the OG writer) is going to be something special. I would dare to say they are going to bring the cult of Ghostface front and center - it’s been hinted at since 5 and was Kevin’s original idea for 3. I bet Hayden and Patrick will be announced next (if Hayden is announced - Gale is dead)

Roughhouse Dandy
13 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

I never said I was boycotting. At this point boycotting everyone/thing pro Israel would be impossible. Almost every major studio and hundreds of actors side with Israel. So, yeah. I’ll spend $13 seeing this a year and a half from now

Except this particular movie was directly affected by its producers' and distributors' stance on the subject and in the public spotlight. It's going to be used as a litmus test on how far their power can go without backlash. No one is forcing you to boycott, but don't try to pretend this is the same as not eating at a certain fast food place. That $13 a year and a half from now matters. Giving them your money after their overreach is effectively crossing the picket line of a company being protested for mistreatment of employees. Like you have other options, girl. Ones that save money and a trip to the cinema. 👀

Edited by Roughhouse Dandy
This is my Hannah Montanaâ„ąïž lipgloss.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

SlaeUrAnus
2 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Scream has been a Neve Campbell thing for nearly 30 years - I do not agree with Melissa being fired, and I hate that the story is going to be halted for that, but everyone said the same thing when Sidney didn’t return for 6 - like someone stated above, 6 did the biggest box office. 

despite the unfairness of it all, Screams originals returning and it being directed by Kevin Williamson (the OG writer) is going to be something special. I would dare to say they are going to bring the cult of Ghostface front and center - it’s been hinted at since 5 and was Kevin’s original idea for 3. I bet Hayden and Patrick will be announced next (if Hayden is announced - Gale is dead)

Especially if Stu is not ‘actually’ dead. Anything can happen. 

In my messy era.