💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mission Brooklyn Nights

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Luke78619
3 hours ago, SOON said:

Since it’s going viral on tiktok, there could be a possibility of an official release. Send tthe tiktoks to your friends and reshare them!

It is? I don’t use TikTok so wouldn’t know :sweat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

EGOT2027
7 hours ago, Ivy said:

Well you can spend a lot of your days making tiktoks and trying to get them going viral :vegas:

Also you can call all the radio stations and requesting them to play "new Lady Gaga song called Brooklyn Nights" 

Maybe consider joining a popular talent show and singing the song :enigma:

Eventually the song will get popular, and Gaga sees all the tiktoks, and she will realize she has to put it on streaming plus releasing some tshirts :tony: :huntyga:

wow i love these suggestions, love the brainstorming!!!!!!

imagine i’m on the voice and tell them i want to sing it

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Killa

You should rather break all the laws you can to make force Gaga into finishing the record and deliver it to my address 

tylerjs

I know this is slightly joking (even tho I fully support it) but iirc Interscope would not allow Gaga to release Brooklyn Nights because she’s not allowed to release any music previously recorded which was intended for a previous album unless it was released for that album specifically. Meaning if she recorded Brooklyn Nights and submitted it at any point for ARTPOP (or even Act II) and didn’t end up putting it on that specific album, she can’t use it for a new project after the fact. Maybe I misunderstood the contract excerpt, but I’m pretty sure that’s the case

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

EGOT2027
2 hours ago, tylerjs said:

I know this is slightly joking (even tho I fully support it) but iirc Interscope would not allow Gaga to release Brooklyn Nights because she’s not allowed to release any music previously recorded which was intended for a previous album unless it was released for that album specifically. Meaning if she recorded Brooklyn Nights and submitted it at any point for ARTPOP (or even Act II) and didn’t end up putting it on that specific album, she can’t use it for a new project after the fact. Maybe I misunderstood the contract excerpt, but I’m pretty sure that’s the case

that probably has to do with releasing an old song through a different record company if she ever went to one. i doubt they would say no to releasing a song that’s gaining a bit of steam online

SOON
9 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

It is. Especially the bridge :firega:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • YAAAS 1

EGOT2027

did y’all see the billboard article?? my mission is off to a great start!!

• YAAAS 2

Ladle Ghoulash
9 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

(It’s not) 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Ladle Ghoulash
31 minutes ago, SOON said:

It is. Especially the bridge :firega:

No, it’s not lmao. There’s about a dozen vids being shared by Gaga fans with no more than 1k likes on average per video. That is absolutely *not* viral. 

• Shook 1

Ladle Ghoulash
4 hours ago, tylerjs said:

If that’s the case, that’s such a ridiculous contractual clause

SOON
10 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

shared by Gaga fans with no more than 1k likes on average per video.

yes for the past few days this was true BUT the most watched one was released just TODAY which has nearly 20k likes and 100k views. Imagine the number as it gets more recognized by more popular content creators. This is how "going viral" works

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, SOON said:

yes for the past few days this was true BUT the most watched one was released just TODAY which has nearly 20k likes and 100k views. Imagine the number as it gets more recognized by more popular content creators. This is how "going viral" works

20k likes is basically nothing. Until the sound crosses over into demographics outside of Gaga’s fanbase and starts pulling 100-200k likes (minimum) per vid, it ain’t viral in any way meaningful way. 

SOON
1 minute ago, SOON said:

by the way the tiktoker's handle is thesoftestbunny_ who has nearly 600k followers :huntyga:

Ladle Ghoulash
22 minutes ago, SOON said:

by the way the tiktoker's handle is thesoftestbunny_ who has nearly 600k followers :huntyga:

Okay? They are a Gaga stan (ie not outside of the core demographic) and the vid only has 16.7k likes lmao 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash