Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

the locals have found brooklyn nights

CAPRISONGS

Featured Posts

Noah X

She will do something if we spam hard enough. We need to show up to haus labs europe nikkita livestream and voice our opinion.

200.gif?cid=ecf05e47tlgrac2gkt5hb3f9sqju

Edited by Noah X
  • Like 2

Ladle Ghoulash
38 minutes ago, NarlesLM said:

In the end the album had terrible critics and we lost hard for not hearing this mentioned gems.

I'd rather she'd had picked quality over coherence. Imagine how many hidden gems are now on a limbo because these king of dumb choices :fthis:

Making an album coherent isn’t a dumb choice lmao 

Juanlittlem
21 minutes ago, Noah X said:

She will do something if we spam hard enough. We need to show up to haus labs europe nikkita livestream and voice our opinion.

Id waste that energy in asking about LG7 and the vault :ladyhaha:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Anderson123
1 hour ago, NarlesLM said:

I mean would that hurt if she re worked it and put it on LG7? Why the **** not? 

Best they can do is just put Brooklyn Nights as part of ARTPOP tracklist but if they don't do it in digital it's not going to happen to physical copies. And the song is also part of the Act II stuff that is legally attached to her previous management. Not gonna happen.

• Sad 1

EGOT2027

i wonder if legally she can even release this one. it sounded like troy legal stuff was one of the reasons act 2 never happened

• Sad 2

Ladle Ghoulash

I love the enthusiasm, but a couple of LG fans posting a dozen TikToks with BN as the sound and only garnering, on average, maybe 1k likes per vid does not constitute going viral :motherofpuppies:

• Thanks 2

Aren
25 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

I love the enthusiasm, but a couple of LG fans posting a dozen TikToks with BN as the sound and only garnering, on average, maybe 1k likes per vid does not constitute going viral :motherofpuppies:

!!!

TimotheeChalamet
12 hours ago, Noah X said:

what about not spamming and letting her do that livestream in peace and behave like a normal fanbase? Brooklyn Nights is a cute song but will never be a trend like Bloody Mary, nor will be officially released so we should just accept that 

• Thanks 1