đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

15+ Songs in Joker

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Creyk

The response to this news online has been pretty negative. Joker's target demographic does not want singing in their movies. Unless this movie is very well-made and the script is strong, it will be torn to shreds.

TimotheeChalamet
12 minutes ago, Creyk said:

The response to this news online has been pretty negative. Joker's target demographic does not want singing in their movies. Unless this movie is very well-made and the script is strong, it will be torn to shreds.

No, it won't. It's going to be very successful regardless, worldwide hormonal teenagers and simpler audiences will eat up anything Joker related after the first one and they don't read online reviews 

• Like 4

hieronymus
16 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Incels on twitter are a small but very vocal crowd, and they absolutely did not give the first film its billion dollar status

• Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Sneaky Oliver

that’s weird considering they emphasized it’s not a musical recently, maybe most of the songs will be shortened on the film

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Creyk
4 hours ago, hieronymus said:

Incels on twitter are a small but very vocal crowd, and they absolutely did not give the first film its billion dollar status

I checked on reddit and film forums not twitter. Also, incels were the target audience for the first movie.

• Like 1

InTheCloset

MY POOSIE

MY POOSIE

MY POOSIE

MY POOSIE

MY POOSIE

celebration GIF

The abyss stares back
  • LMAO 1

G U C C I
6 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

No, it won't. It's going to be very successful regardless, worldwide hormonal teenagers and simpler audiences will eat up anything Joker related after the first one and they don't read online reviews 

I would normally agree with this, but given what has been said about the blood and violence and even potential rape, I don’t think we can count on any one particular audience being behind this film. I think it will end up succeeding but not like the first one.  I was nowhere near as anxious about the material of a project she has done as I am about Joker. It could really be a monumental moment for her career or mess. 

TimotheeChalamet
6 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

I would normally agree with this, but given what has been said about the blood and violence and even potential rape, I don’t think we can count on any one particular audience being behind this film. I think it will end up succeeding but not like the first one.  I was nowhere near as anxious about the material of a project she has done as I am about Joker. It could really be a monumental moment for her career or mess. 

Trust me, they know what they're doing and they will do it right. Also all the leaks about plot details are fake! The set and project have been super locked 

• Thanks 1

StrawberryBlond
8 hours ago, Creyk said:

The response has been pretty positive so far as I can see. It depends which source you're getting it from. I'm sure Gaga fans will more than make up for long-time Joker fans who are turned off. The film's been in development long enough to suggest that it hasn't been rushed to capitalise on the success of the first and I don't think effort will be reduced for the follow-up to such a successful project. Remember also that there are plenty of people like me, who are a fan of both Gaga and Joker. Not everyone is divided into pro-Gaga only or pro-Joker only. 

8 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

"Worldwide hormonal teenagers and simpler audiences" is a bit harsh. The fans of this movie are more than just those 2 demographics!

4 hours ago, Creyk said:

I checked on reddit and film forums not twitter. Also, incels were the target audience for the first movie.

Reddit isn't really the best of places to go looking for intelligent film discussion. Film forums are a bit better but most people aren't on those so they are in no way an accurate way of working out how many will check it out. And I really dislike how some people (especially those who never even watched the movie) thinks it's aimed at incels. If you've ever been bullied, unemployed, poor, friendless, isolated and/or depressed, you'll probably see a bit of yourself in this character. While incels can absolutely be all those things, you can also be some or all of those things but not be an incel. And obviously, if he's going to get a girlfriend in this one, it stands to reason that even if he was meant to be an incel originally, he won't for much longer so the target demographic will change.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

EGOT2027

i feel like they should’ve clarified that the covers will be mostly be well known jazz songs. people online seem to think they’re about to break out into adele

• LMAO 2

RichAssPiss

Honestly, no original songs would be better for her Oscar campaign. If she were nominated for song it could be seen as a consolation. She should go all in, Actress or nothing, and not go for another nomination in song. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Economy

I mean thats exciting and I would assume Gaga will sing at least a few.

I just seriously hope her album teases are still for LG7 and not just part of Joker. Im craving a new standard Gaga album not just another ASIB that feels more like a side project :deadbanana:

Economy
20 hours ago, Sandrology said:

Im so excited fo a first teaser, the reviews so far are very promising

I havent seen reviews. What has been said so far?