Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Reality

Yeah, he definitely seems like LG7's main producer atp

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

Elohim

I am kinda excited that bloodpop is not producing on this new album or at least it looks like heā€™s not atm (so probably not most of it)

he became kind of the Antonoff to her Taylor, like not that theyā€™re not good producers but everyone got certain limits and it gives a record some kind of the same-ish atmosphere.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Maxine Puth
2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yeah, he definitely seems like LG7's main producer atp

Andrew Watt and Lady Gaga as main producers of LG7Ā :traumatica:Ā The upgradeĀ 

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

madmagical6

What genre of music does Watt usually work on? That might give us an indication of where she is moving to sonically.

I do hope one day she works with RedOne again because those 2 were magic together.Ā 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

HelloHangoverz

SHAAAAAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • LMAO 11
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Red

At this point, even Enya will spill about LG7 while Gaga be like šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤šŸ–¤

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 27

Shadow

Too cool! šŸ˜ŽĀ 

She's working with mega talent!

Silence those demons... . šŸ–¤
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Gagaism
3 minutes ago, Elohim said:

I am kinda excited that bloodpop is not producing on this new album or at least it looks like heā€™s not atm (so probably not most of it)

he became kind of the Antonoff to her Taylor, like not that theyā€™re not good producers but everyone got certain limits and it gives a record some kind of the same-ish atmosphere.

I mean, I understand what youā€™re saying and I agree that Bloodpop and her have made some nice stuff togetherā€¦ but I wish he could made to her like Antonoff did to Taylor, itā€™s not even comparable lolĀ 

• Like 6

Anderson123
5 minutes ago, madmagical6 said:

What genre of music does Watt usually work on? That might give us an indication of where she is moving to sonically.

I do hope one day she works with RedOne again because those 2 were magic together.Ā 

Recent works he has done is Miley's Plastic Hearts, Rolling Stones' Hackney Diamonds (The one with Sweet Sounds of Heaven), Post Malone, Iggy Pop, Ozzy, Justin Bieber's Justice, Lana's Fck It I Love You and Doin' Time, among many others. But this is Gaga, she obviously puts her own signature sound when she works with producers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Watt_(record_producer)

Edited by Anderson123
  • YAAAS 2

Anderson123

Ozzy spilling tea about LG7 producers while Gaga's team making them delete everything from social media and trying to keep it a secret.Ā :billie:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 14

madmagical6
6 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Recent works he has done is Miley's Plastic Hearts, Rolling Stones' Hackney Diamonds (The one with Sweet Sounds of Heaven), Post Malone, Iggy Pop, Ozzy, Justin Bieber's Justice, Lana's Fck It I Love You and Doin' Time, among many others. But this is Gaga, she obviously puts her own signature sound when she works with producers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Watt_(record_producer)

Oh cool thanks for the info! That's really interesting asĀ Plastic heartsĀ is such a great album. I loveĀ Doin' TimeĀ aswell.Ā 

Ā 

Looking forward to it! Can't come soon enough!Ā 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3

Elohim
34 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

I mean, I understand what youā€™re saying and I agree that Bloodpop and her have made some nice stuff togetherā€¦ but I wish he could made to her like Antonoff did to Taylor, itā€™s not even comparable lolĀ 

Obviously Antonoff x Taylor is completely out of control in comparison to BloodPop x Gaga

Ā 

• Thanks 1

Shadow

If anyone has the time and interest, check out what Andrew Watt's sound is like and how he works:

Imagine the potential...

Silence those demons... . šŸ–¤
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

M i K E Y
40 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Ozzy spilling tea about LG7 producers while Gaga's team making them delete everything from social media and trying to keep it a secret.Ā :billie:

Bobby:

guy-covering-screen.gif

• LMAO 17