💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga posts from today are not recent content

monketsharona

Featured Posts

ARTPOPKISS

I'm sorry but do yall just like throw put close once you've worn them or :triggered:

F@ggotry at its finest

Reality

I don't get why y'all think it's more likely that she wore the same outfit twice as opposed to just saving the pics/photos of her in the studio and waiting until now to post it. Like yeah, obviously she can wear the same outfit more than once, but I think it's more likely that she just took all these pictures and videos one day and is just spacing out her teases.

🃏🖤👹
  • Thanks 1

Stephen

I genuinely don't mean this in a snarky way but who cares? like okay?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

GagaUnderYou

Does it matter when she took the photos? Regardless it's still new, and she's including us in the process. Don't you guys take pics for Instagram and post a day or two later in your pj's or? 

• Thanks 1

Reality
3 hours ago, Stephen said:

I genuinely don't mean this in a snarky way but who cares? like okay?

3 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Does it matter when she took the photos? Regardless it's still new, and she's including us in the process. Don't you guys take pics for Instagram and post a day or two later in your pj's or? 

It's copium for us because it might mean she's further along the process than we think she is :bradley: Like, if we know the posts are from a week or two ago, that's one or two more weeks that she's been working on the album than if these were just new pictures :giveup: 

🃏🖤👹