Alien Romulus official poster and trailer out

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Ā 

Edited by monketsharona
  • YAAAS 8
  • Shook 3

• monketsharona changed the title to Alien Romulus official poster and trailer out
Reality

Every movie's got a poster or trailer this week except for Joker :bradley:Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹
  • LMAO 1

Juniper

Finally. Taking place between Alien and Aliens. And a return to the old. I canā€™t wait.Ā 

• Love 1

B2theRich33

is this alien isolationā€¦ like the game ?! cause girlā€¦. iā€™m readyĀ 

• Love 1

NibbCub

I'll watch it but would rather see a Prometheus 3.

Edited by NibbCub
  • YAAAS 1

RAMROD
27 minutes ago, NibbCub said:

but would rather see a Prometheus 3.

It is not happening anymore, and two other prequels movies, (Prometheus & Covenant), status have now becomes non canon to the main Alien storyline.Ā 

https://screenrant.com/alien-show-ignore-prometheus-covenant-scott-prequels/#:~:text=As such%2C the news that,out of the series canon.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”
  • Sad 1

Roughhouse Dandy
1 hour ago, Reality said:

Every movie's got a poster or trailer this week except for Joker :bradley:Ā 

We're getting both within the next 2 or 3 weeks.Ā 

This is my Hannah Montanaā„¢ļø lipgloss.

NibbCub
17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is not happening anymore, and two other prequels movies, (Prometheus & Covenant), status have now becomes non canon to the main Alien storyline.Ā 

https://screenrant.com/alien-show-ignore-prometheus-covenant-scott-prequels/#:~:text=As such%2C the news that,out of the series canon.

I've read that and some other articles have said otherwise. Some spoilers have said there would be a connection, though.

Eros92
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Those movies are still very much canon. Disney is making Alien comics currently that still reference the Engineers and Prometheus aoooo. Heā€™s just not bringing anything from those movies into his show and thatā€™s completely fine. Frankly he doesnā€™t have to considering his show is placed WELL before those moves so story wise it makes no sense to bring it up.

huttont

Personally loved Prometheus and Covenant. Honestly excited for any Alien content

bowlsofbrett

This looks exciting! Fede has a good track record with films, so I have high hopes.Ā