💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if LG7 Is Something We Never Expected? How Would You React?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Like say...,

Lady-Gaga-Playbill.jpg

A full blown solo jazz alboom with all new materials, not covers? 

We know she loves her Vegas Jazz & Piano Revue shows so much. She is always beaming and playful while on that stage. A side of her that we rarely see so much lately when doing her pop stuffs.

What if a total pop album won't come until 2025-2026?? :oprah:

How would you react if this was what happened? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

KennyRichie

I'd still be here, like I have been with all her previous material

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Rat Q

As long as Gaga is writing lyrics and melodies and creating freely with whatever genre and medium (audio,visual,conceptual,etcetc) from a place of creative and authentic intent I’ll be :tony:

edit: && anyways blues, soul, and jazz are my favourite musics to sing and vibe with so,, :3 I can’t sing anything without putting some stank on it so,,

Edited by Rat Q
Adding sentence
"Hesperus is Phosphorus"
  • YAAAS 1

Agunimon

I would listen to it once then pretend it doesn't exist like I do all her other jazz material. I'm hoping it isn't a pop album since pop isn't a genre I go to much anymore, but I certainly hope it isn't jazz for the same reason. 

Edited by Agunimon
  • Like 1

Helxig

I mean.. it usually is :shrug: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Ultimecia

I would be over the moon, as it would mean she has absolute creative control and is not creating out of the necessity of fulfilling a contract.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

julz

As long as there is a proper album era..meaning heavily promoted, a world tour, like a better world tour...and I hear Gaga saying that she is in a happy and stable state doing this album...then I am totally here for it.

Joshie S

"Paradise" is coming REALLY soon :messga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Lady Rah Rah

I’d love it. Jazz isn’t my usual taste in music but when Gaga sings it, it soothes my soul and makes me smile. I hope if she did, she would still do a world tour, but as it’s jazz, it’d probably be more suited to symphony halls/maybe arenas at a push (although theatres more likely) but then that would mean less capacity = more dates. Then I’d worry she would burn herself out…however if she’s sat at the piano for most of the show (I know she does get up and dance a lot at Jazz & Piano) it shouldn’t be as taxing as say CBT was. 

Then again I can see her performing LG7 if it’s jazz at the new shows in June/July and do one or two shows in each continent and maybe a professional recording and release on streaming so more people can experience it.

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

PMM

what can we expect? idk

but i will know what to expect from leak that will happen before the era  100% 

I Am a Joke

Helxig

Idk where else to put it and I'm not making a whole thread for it, but I heard this AI cover on TikTok tonight and I like the sound (granted I've never heard the original) it's so different but I would be here for something like this :music:

https://www.tiktok.com/@vangany/photo/7347338148906683654?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7023216101418042882

Edit: oh you can't embed slideshows on TikTok :bear:

Edit: :happy:

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1

Gorehound

Well, I’m personally not expecting LG7 to come out this year so I don’t mind the wait.

It’s nice that she enjoys all the Jazz stuff but at this point I find it tired af and I’ve certainly had enough of it. I didn’t stan a jazz cover artist, and to be honest the kind of Jazz she does isn’t even interesting or intricate Jazz. It’s very typical commercial classics and comes across more cabaret and flashy, rather than a truly authentic dive into the deep, cool artistry of Jazz history. I can’t help but see it as kind of a waste of her musical and artistic potential.

If she just continued with this for the rest of her career then honestly good for her, but I’d be gone.

Regarding LG7, I’ve reached a point where I no longer care about what direction or style is it, just as long as the music is actually ‘good music' and that I really like it this time. Her past two solo albums were ok but very lukewarm and half-baked. Something back on the same level of quality as TFM and BTW is needed now to keep me a fan, and the annoying thing is that it is 100% achievable if she really put the work and effort into it. I’m optimistic.

I'm fine, Ta