💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy Perry accused of exploiting Taylor Swift friendship for career gain

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Katy Perry has been accused of taking advantage of Taylor Swift’s friendship to revive her career.

Perry and Swift had a public fallout when the Midnights hitmaker accused the Smile singer of hiring some backup dancers that she was taking on her tour.

“She basically tried to sabotage an entire arena tour. She tried to hire a bunch of people out from under me.”

The duo then buried the hatchet when Katy sent an actual olive branch to Taylor in 2018.

Fast forward to the present, Katy was seen having a blast at one of Taylor’s Eras Tour shows along with Fashion Icon Rita Ora.Rita-Ora-travis-kelce-taylor-Swift-concert-022324-2-90d501b6756541669933607fa1d554b5.jpg

However, an insider claims that Katy Perry is just taking advantage of their friendship.

"Katy needs some positivity right now and publicly palling around with Taylor is an instant shot of adrenaline for her image," the insider said.

Katy is turning into yesterday's news and she knows a shocking new friendship with Taylor could turn all of that around in a heartbeat," a source told the outlet.

They added, "People are saying she's even suggesting they do a song together. That would have Katy singing all the way to the bank!"
source

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

SPARTACUS

I've been sitting here for minutes tryna think of something funny to write for likes but I'm so unfunny before my morning coffee and poop.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • LMAO 12

HelloHangoverz

Katy Floppy strikes again...I don't trust her at all. She's so inauthentic

bottoms up....and the devil laughs

The Z

Bullsh*t, like come on, their “friendship” might make the Swifties a little more supportive of Katy, but Taylor is just not that powerful. She can’t revive a career with a simple friendship. Nobody can. Look at Selena’s last single, it flopped HARD.

• Like 1

Lucas
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

Katy Floppy strikes again...I don't trust her at all. She's so inauthentic

Oh because Taylor is authentic? :laughga:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Lucas said:

Oh no, she's just as bad...I just can't stand Katy :cryga:

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Lextyr97

Their relationship has been "revived" for so long that this comes off as "we have nothing to report, but need to make money. Make something up."

River

arrest her then :shrug:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Bronco

Did Katy probably attend the Eras tour for the attention? Absolutely. 

Will it help her? No. 

People attending concerts doesn't suddenly impact their numbers. P!nk attended the BTWB, Rina attended TCB - who here started listening to them as a result of this? 

Levine

Wasn't Taylor the one who put Katy in her music video? During a time when her image in the public eyes was at the lowest?

SPARTACUS
16 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Yes but Taylor actually uses the product and it's something we can tell she's genuinely interested in, whereas Katy does not and is not. :lolga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

JoeMo

This is literally just someone’s opinion

www.youtube.com/jmremixes
  • Like 2

chuck

I'm not the biggest believer in Katy's authenticity but this is a hard reach.