💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele reportedly failed to sell out shows in Germany

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 1
  • Shook 3

TSUNAMI

No, the shows are way too expensive and Germans aren't idiots. 

• Like 13
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 15

Lextyr97

Concerts have gotten way too damn expensive, that's probably the actual reason. Also, what health problems is she having?

Edit: Vocal concerns. Got it

Edited by Lextyr97
  • Like 6

SlaeUrAnus

Or maybe it’s because of the price perhaps?

In my messy era.
  • Like 1

RodeckDanny

Why can't she tour Europe like everyone else, I'll go if she goes to Spain or the UK

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

bionic

Adele played herself lmao

She really thought she was a bigger star than she is. You would've thought the lukewarm reception to 30 would've hinted at that for her

buy bionic
  • Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Oriane

I just checked the prices and it's so expensive, as others said. I paid less for the Chromatica Ball, and this one had a big production. Isn't Adele just standing on the stage or something?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Like 6
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

Nite

I sat in the Ticketmaster line until I saw the ticket prices. We aren't used to them being that insane, so I'm not surprised. I paid like 250? for pit early entry for Gaga at TCB and the basic front of stage for Adele is like 400. VIP/early entry front of stage 1 is 700. That's just not happening here.

• Like 3
  • Shook 1

Rhiannon

I love her to death but yes the tickets are sooo expensive... I wanted to go with my mother (we live in Belgium) but it's impossible for us to purchase tickets knowing that we have to book a hotel and pay for the trip to Germany...

R.

Cpeer

I don’t live in Germany any more, but I wanted to go and see her at one of the dates. But the prices are insane, I’ll wait and see what happens over the summer

Red

Imagine one of the biggest popstars in History chooses one city and one city only to perform in and they pay her dust 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

HermioneT

This has been talked about in lengths on various radio stations I listened to while driving today:laughga:  one even had a contest going on in which one could win the money worth two tickets :queenga:

She / hers

Schizophonic

I‘m pretty sure she will sell 8n time… just not soldout months ahead..

the commercial is still on heavy rotation on German tv

• Like 1

Nemanja

if you look on ticketmaster, all dates look good, i don't know why such bombastic headline. She is doing AMAZING.

Failed to sold out :ladyhaha: Girl sold probably 78000 tickets out of 80000, for every dates. And concerts start in august.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1