💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JLo skincare products are pulled from shelves on Sephora

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

According to sales associates who spoke to Beauty Independent, the JLo Beauty line was removed from Sephora stores. Though customers can still purchase JLo Beauty products on Sephora's website, they will not be found amongst Selena Gomez's Rare Beauty or Rihanna's Fenty Beauty any longer.
Sephora introduced JLo Beauty with eight products priced from $18 to $79.

Rebecca Bartlett, founder and creative director of brand strategy agency Bartlett Brands, suggests that JLo Beauty’s stumbles at Sephora stem from Lopez’s lack of credibility in the results-based skincare realm.  “It isn’t lost on the consumer that JLo’s youthful glow comes from the best dermatologists, doctors, trainers and wellness gurus in the world and not her skincare line.” 

Investment bank Piper Jaffray gave some insight into what the reason behind JLo Beauty leaving shelves may be. "The evolving Sephora demographic leans towards younger consumers who tend to be brand agnostic. Their buying behavior is driven more by a brand's virality on TikTok, efficacy, affordability."

Sephora customers have posted on Reddit to slam JLo for even launching a beauty and skincare line in the first place.
"I don't trust JLo Beauty because I don't think she actually uses it. The reason we wear FB [Fenty Beauty] and FS [Fenty Skin] is because Rihanna actually uses it and it's something we can tell she's genuinely interested in. This is a cash grab to me."
"I don't blame celebrities for hustling but the way JLo claims everything is olive oil and her dumb skincare line infuriates me so much," said another.
source 

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2

Westerosi
9 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

"It isn’t lost on the consumer that JLo’s youthful glow comes from the best dermatologists, doctors, trainers and wellness gurus in the world and not her skincare line.” 

I Agree Yes Yes Yes GIF by Tracey Matney - Victory Points Social

Edited by Westerosi
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

BUtterfield 8

I wonder how Sofia Vergara’s line is doing 

Edited by BUtterfield 8
  • LMAO 1

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Chlorine Sevigny said:

Damn, who cursed her? :rip:

giphy.gif

@River

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 2

Roughhouse Dandy

Wonder how she's feeling after all this 👀

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Chlorine Sevigny

I wonder if getting her skincare line pulled from Sephora reminds her of running up and down the block in the Bronx 

• LMAO 10

NATAH

she could intern at haus labs!

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1

weed

The blockbuster wonder cream was actually really really nice, I had a few trial sizes and it is so nice and creamy, felt amazing

but otherwise ya. The customers do not think she uses her own line, as was the case with Kylie skin which I think is still a thing. 

ARTPOPKISS
31 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Truly in her flop era... kinda feels bad

I dont not after the whole mariah thing

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Sad 1

RAMROD

flop after flop after flop this era?!!

atrl.gif

Like, make up usually very welcoming market, the fact that it failed tell you so much she didn't have an actual audience. People think she is backed by the GP. But will the GP let her tour not selling well? And this make up line too?  Like, who is her audience now?!! :nooo:

Edited by RAMROD
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • LMAO 1